Cambridge Technology Enterprises Ltd records 123 per cent growthNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:12 am ICT by admin
With respect to the revenue of Rs.1008.44 lakhs for Q1-FY2007-08 (Apr-Jun 2007 quarter) the sequential growth in revenue on QoQ was 32 per cent.
Profit Before Tax was Rs 248.40 lakhs, compared to Rs. 147.43 lakhs of Profit Before Tax for the Quarter ended 30th September 2006 which translates to 69 per cent growth in profit.
With respect to the PBT of Rs.201.12 lakhs for Q1FY2007-08 (Apr-Jun 2007 quarter) the sequential growth in Profit QoQ was over 23.63 per cent.
EPS for the period is Rs.1.34 on a paid up capital of Rs 1582 lakhs compared to Rs 1.44 for Quarter ended 30th September 2006 on a paid up capital of Rs 950 lakhs.
In this quarter, the company added seven new customers to its customer base.
CTE derives its revenues primarily from its billings to its WOS (Wholly owned subsidiary) in US, CTE Inc which has all the customer contracts, the billing is done based on the Service agreement between the two entities based on the transfer pricing rules.
Bhaskar Panigrahi, CEO of CTE said, “The key development in this quarter is to have completed the formalities to acquire Reilly Associates Inc as announced. This has enhanced CTE’s service coverage capability to offer Oracle ERP implementation, support and gives access to over 60 mid-sized customers who would be targeted for migration onto SOA platform.”
“The synergy that has evolved from the combined offerings of CTE and Reilly has helped the company convert a one-time project order into a multi-year multi-million dollar recurring revenue order. We have had another good growth quarter and expecting to continue the growth trajectory in future as well,” he added.
Total Revenue for the quarter ended September, 30, 2007 was 481.36 Lakhs compared to Rs 415.03 Lakhs for the previous year quarter ended September 30, 2006. The PBT for the quarter ended September 30, 2007 is Rs 106.73 compared to Rs 129.76 Lakhs for the previous year September 30, 2006. Sequentially, the previous quarter ended June 30, 2007 revenue was Rs. 450.06 lakhs and PBT of Rs 113.44 Lakhs.
Commenting on the results, Ramesh Reddy, Chief Financial Officer, said, “The trend that started from the beginning of this fiscal continued this quarter. We are also focusing on further improvement in enhancing the revenues by leveraging the added service capabilities, sales and marketing efforts and existing customer base and also integrating global delivery and support systems to help sustain margins in the rapid growth phase.” (ANI)
- Infosys posts net profit of over Rs.17 bn in Q2 - Oct 15, 2010
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro sees higher IT revenue in Q3 on strong growth - Oct 22, 2010
- Wipro admits to performing lower than industry peers (Second Lead) - Oct 22, 2010
- Cambridge Technology Enterprises Ltd records 277 per cent growth in revenue - Feb 01, 2008
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Idea Cellular quarterly net profit rises 32 percent - Jul 23, 2012
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Wipro's IT outlook remains flat on marginal growth (Lead) - Jan 20, 2012
- MindTree net zooms 135 percent in second quarter - Oct 17, 2011
- Reliance Industries Q1 net profit declines 21 percent - Jul 20, 2012
- infosys revenue guidance dips on negative growth (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012
- Mahindra Satyam's net profit up by six percent - Nov 10, 2011
- Wipro looks for growth in new geographies (Second Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys ups revenue forecast on greater demand for services (Lead) - Jul 13, 2010
Tags: 30th september, apr jun, cambridge technology, consolidated basis, consolidated results, cte, customer contracts, growth trajectory, implementation support, lakhs, oracle erp implementation, pbt, q2, qoq, reilly, respect to, rs 1, sequential growth, technology enterprises, wholly owned subsidiary