Builders get licence to wolf-whistle at women!August 22nd, 2008 - 6:19 pm ICT by ANI
London, August 22 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that most women see the qualities and attributes they want in a man in builders, and like being wolf-whistled by them.
More than a third of women participants in the Nector Business study said that they actually liked the attention.
During the survey, 37 per cent of the subjects said that they liked being wolf-whistled, while four per cent said that they were disappointed if they did not get a whistle.
There were only 13 per cent women who reported avoiding walking past sites because they disliked it.
Weve always known women love a builder. Now its official, the Daily Star quoted London builder Jamie Morse as saying.
The study revealed that 29 per cent of girls thought that only a smart suit was sexier as a work outfit than a hard hat.
Nector boss Charlie Humphreys said: Builders possess a lot of the qualities and attributes that women look for in a man. (ANI)
- Wolf-whistling is now illegal under new European Union law - Mar 08, 2012
- Wolf-whistles are the way to woo a woman! - Sep 01, 2009
- Woman minister gets wolf whistles in French parliament - Jul 21, 2012
- Spectacles - a huge turn-off in bed for Brits - Dec 03, 2010
- Cereal with milk is healthiest way to start the day - Feb 19, 2011
- Women prefer men to be funny rather than flawless! - Mar 07, 2011
- 1 in 5 women prefer tasty treat than partner's lips on Valentine's Day - Feb 11, 2011
- People fail to distinguish between classical composers and Italian cheese - Aug 23, 2010
- Women more likely to cheat than men, reveals survey - Dec 31, 2010
- Half of Brit women won't go nude during sex - Jul 14, 2010
- Women prefer men with hairy chests, beer belly to metrosexuals - Aug 05, 2009
- Women 'get drunk before having sex because they lack confidence' - Mar 13, 2011
- Actresses look sexier: Rachel Weisz - Aug 07, 2012
- Aussies want to cheat on partners with Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Hawkins - Apr 23, 2011
- Men 'more likely to suffer from sleepless nights due to snoring partners' - Mar 05, 2011