Boxer Vijender will be Pepsi’s new brand ambassadorMay 12th, 2009 - 9:58 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 12 (IANS) India’s Olympic bronze medal winning boxer Vijender will be Pepsi’s new brand ambassador.
Vijender is one of the first sportsmen beyond the realm of cricket who has joined Pepsi’s ambassadorial team.
“I am excited to be associated with an iconic youth brand like Pepsi. It is certainly a great privilege to join Pepsi’s league of such eminent achievers. Being a sportsman, I have always been a believer in ‘Youngistaan’s’ core philosophy - Chaho Toh Sab Kuch Hai Aasan,” said Vijender.
“I strongly believe that a winner is one who thinks big, has self-confidence and follows their dreams to be successful in life. That’s my mantra and that’s how I claimed my victory!” the boxer added.
“Vijender as Pepsi’s new brand ambassador reflects the ‘Youngistaani’ attitude and self-belief, as he is self-made backed by a ‘Can Do’ spirit and is an inspiration for this young confident generation to follow their dreams,” said Sandeep Singh Arora, executive vice president - Marketing Colas, PepsiCo India.
“We are very proud to associate with Vijender and look forward to a long and exciting relationship and wish him all the best for his upcoming tournament,” Arora said.
- Ranbir Kapoor presents her with the Grand Prize of Rs 50 lacs to 22-year-old Maria Islam from Mumbai for Pepsi The Game - Apr 26, 2010
- Now Ranbir promotes football - Apr 05, 2012
- Vidya Balan bags another endorsement deal (With Image) - May 21, 2012
- Play 'The Game' with Ranbir Kapoor and Sanjay Dutt - Mar 26, 2010
- Pepsi launches T20 football - Mar 14, 2012
- Yeh dil maange more, says boxer Vijender - Jul 24, 2012
- We should be proud of Indian Olympians: Abhishek - Aug 08, 2012
- Salman appointed first brand ambassador of Mountain Dew - Dec 30, 2010
- 3 lucky farmers enjoy World Cup final at Wankhede (With images) - Apr 02, 2011
- Stay away from drugs, Sanjay Dutt tells youngsters - Mar 25, 2010
- Make sports a part of school curriculum, urges Ranbir Kapoor - Mar 15, 2011
- Percept signs sponsorship deal with five boxers - Mar 17, 2010
- Sharman replaces 'Fido Dido' as 7UP brand ambassador - Mar 21, 2011
- Save water, urges Ranbir - Sep 12, 2011
- After cricket, Pepsi moves to football - Mar 01, 2012
Tags: achievers, ambassador, believer, boxer, colas, core philosophy, cricket, executive vice, mantra, New Delhi, olympic bronze medal, pepsi, pepsico, privilege, sandeep singh, self belief, self confidence, sportsman, sportsmen, vice president marketing