Bosch unveils pressure washers for industrial useJuly 14th, 2012 - 12:09 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, July 13 (IANS) Global supplier of products and services Bosch group has forayed into outdoor cleaning segment by unveiling a range of high pressure washers for industrial use.
Customised for diverse verticals such as hospitality, manufacturing, building sites, commercial vehicles, automotive, and construction, the high flow rate washers reduce water consumption and remove deeper dirt stains.
“The washer range is an extension of our lawn and garden product category into the organised cleaning segment, which is growing aggressively. Machine washer equipment accounts for 20 percent of the Rs.250 crore cleaning segment,” Bosch Power Tools India vice-president Vijay Pandey told reporters at the product preview here Friday.
Among users, 40 percent are estimated to be ‘Do It Yourself (DIY)’ and 60 percent professional.
“The innovative washers are designed to cater to the growing construction, public transport, commercial vehicle, automotive, public area and service and repair industry,” Pandey asserted.
Priced between Rs.40,000 and Rs.100,000, the washers range will soon be available through the company’s 600 dealers and channel partners in 150 cities across the country.
The euro 51-billion Bosch group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and over 350 subsidiaries and regional firms in 60 countries worldwide.
- Kalam unveils Bosch research centre at IISc - Nov 08, 2011
- Strong growth prompts Bosch to invest more in India (Lead) - Jun 02, 2011
- Bosch to invest Rs.300 crore for capacity expansion - May 03, 2012
- Greaves Cotton plans to expand construction equipment, diesel engine range - Apr 28, 2012
- Bosch India net up 45 percent on robust growth - Mar 01, 2011
- Bosch to invest Rs.2,200 crore to ramp up production - Jan 04, 2012
- 3M unveils Rs.100 crore research centre in Bangalore - Sep 23, 2011
- Bosch unveils power tools for lawn and garden upkeep - Jul 14, 2010
- Bosch to set up research facility at IISc - Jun 02, 2011
- Ruia Group acquires Germany-based Acument GmbH - Feb 21, 2011
- Ashok Leyland, German partner to develop defence systems (Lead) - Feb 23, 2011
- Mahindra to launch more new vehicles next fiscal - Jan 10, 2012
- Ashok Leyland, German partner to develop defence systems - Feb 22, 2011
- Bosch India net up 31 percent in 2011 - Feb 28, 2012
- Ruia Group to acquire two European firms - May 11, 2011
Tags: bosch group, bosch power tools, channel partners, commercial vehicles, crore, dirt stains, flow rate, global supplier, high flow, high pressure washers, product category, product preview, regional firms, robert bosch, robert bosch gmbh, rs 250, rs 40, s 600, verticals, water consumption