BodhTree partners with Red HatMarch 16th, 2009 - 6:42 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, March 16 (IANS) City-based IT service provider BodhTree Consulting has entered into a strategic partnership with Red Hat as independent software vendor (ISV), the company said Monday.
Bodhtree’s MIDAS (multi industry data anomaly solution) is now available on Red Hat JBoss enterprise platform, the IT company said in a statement.
Under the partnership, Red Hat will provide Bodhtree easy access to the tools and resources necessary to further enhance its MIDAS Solution.
MIDAS is designed to solve data complexities, accuracy and integrity problems and deliver cost advantage by saving millions of dollars spent on managing unclean data and optimising data assets utilisation for enterprises.
BodhTree chief executive Sanjeev Gupta said this partnership would help the company bolster its market presence faster.
BodhTree is a specialty company offering IT services and solutions since 1999 in the niche areas of business intelligence, data management, data warehousing, testing and product development outsourcing.
- Bodhtree to help Dr Reddy's in application integration - Dec 14, 2009
- Aditi Technologies acquires US cloud computing firm - Nov 21, 2011
- One lakh Bengal youths to get skills training - Jul 30, 2011
- Microland to offer cloud solutions with Microsoft - Apr 06, 2012
- HCL to provide IT services to Etisalat customers - May 09, 2011
- IMImobile announces partnership with Tree Worldwide - May 03, 2012
- IBM India to offer efficient energy solutions - Mar 12, 2012
- New Zealand firm to manage Indian enterprises' data with CMC - Feb 11, 2012
- Plintron Global Technology to double headcount in a year - Sep 05, 2011
- Ramco Systems launches enterprise software - Jun 15, 2011
- NetApp unveils software for agile data infrastructure - Jul 19, 2012
- Nucleus Software partners with Turkish firm - Jun 07, 2011
- HCL to provide IT services to US insurance group - Feb 15, 2012
- Microsoft launches Microsoft Dynamics AX for retail in India - Feb 28, 2011
- Wipro unveils data centres for SME businesses - Aug 16, 2010
Tags: business intelligence, chief executive, complexities, cost advantage, data anomaly, data management, data warehousing, easy access, enterprise platform, gupta, independent software vendor, integrity problems, intelligence data, management data, market presence, midas, niche areas, red hat, specialty company, strategic partnership