BMW India announces opening of infinity cars showroom in MumbaiFebruary 26th, 2009 - 7:24 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, Feb 26 (ANI/Business Wire India): BMW India announced the opening of infinity cars showroom in Worli, its dealership facility in Mumbai.
Infinity cars brings to Mumbai the BMW standards of sales and service and the same international experience as any BMW dealership worldwide.
The new showroom is located at Seth Motilal Sanghi Marg, opposite Nehru Planetarium in Worli and the workshop is located in Chembur. The showroom and workshop are headed by. Pooja Choudary, Managing Director, Infinity cars.
Commenting on the occasion, Peter Kronschnabl, President, BMW India said, “Today we are proud to launch an innovative concept of a car showroom in India. This BMW showroom will be the first of its kind, split in two levels with a reception area on the ground floor, and a car display on the first floor that has evolved on the signature-BMW concept of street display and the pavement flanking alongside the customer area.”
“Our partnership with Infinity Cars in Mumbai has been very successful and is reflective of BMW’s efforts to connect with its consumers and provide high quality services that are at par with international standards. We are confident that this partnership in Mumbai, the financial capital of India, will significantly add momentum to our ambitions in India,” Kronschnabl added.
The Infinity Cars showroom covers nearly 7000 sq ft of space and offers the customers a unique retail environment. All operations related to sales are efficiently covered from the space, which ensures comfort to the customer at the point of sales.
The approximate area of the Infinity Cars workshop in Chembur is 18,000 sq ft and has 9 service bays that can service 35 to 40 vehicles a day.
Pooja Choudary, Managing Director, Infinity Cars said, “Working with BMW in Mumbai for the last two years has been a very enriching experience. It is an exciting opportunity for us as BMW symbolizes dynamic forward moving people and is among the most coveted premium brands in India. We are fully committed to this partnership and look forward to an exciting time ahead.”
As with every other BMW dealership, Infinity Cars has provided its staff intense training in management of sales, service, spare parts and business systems to ensure customers receive best-in-class pre and post sales ownership experience. A team of service engineers have also been trained at BMW’s training centers in Singapore, Malaysia and Germany. (ANI)
- BMW India launches new dealership facility in Surat - Apr 11, 2011
- Aston Martin launches dealership in India - Apr 15, 2011
- BMW India launches three variants of BMW XI in Delhi - Dec 23, 2010
- BMW launches super salon, Mini - Jan 06, 2012
- BMW maintains momentum as leading luxury car manufacturer in India - Apr 11, 2011
- Carnation Auto in Delhi repairs and services cars at doorstep - Dec 08, 2009
- BMW India to focus on small cities, towns - Jun 08, 2011
- Car manufacturer Audi opens showroom in Mumbai - Sep 08, 2010
- Fiat to manage distribution of Indian subsidiary - May 02, 2012
- Mercedes-Benz launches new M-Class in India - May 15, 2012
- Fiat launches new versions of Linea and Punto - Jan 04, 2012
- Tata Motor Finance to provide financial services to Fiat cars - Nov 03, 2010
- Luxury car makers target India's small-town boom - Feb 05, 2012
- BMW to expand Indian operations - Nov 24, 2010
- Audi India to launch new models, ramp up network - Jan 17, 2011
Tags: ambitions, approximate area, bmw dealership, bmw showroom, capital of india, car showroom, customer area, high quality services, infinity cars, international experience, managing director, motilal, mumbai, nehru planetarium, pavement, reception area, retail environment, service bays, seth, sq ft