Blue Star bags Rs.1.04 bn Delhi Metro projectJuly 15th, 2008 - 9:07 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, July 15 (IANS) Air-conditioning solutions provider Blue Star has bagged Rs.1.04 billion ($24 million) order from Delhi Metro Rail Corp Ltd to provide total air-conditioning to seven metro stations. Blue Star would provide air-conditioning solutions to seven underground stations - Hauz Khas, Malviya Nagar, Saket, Central Secretariat, Khan Market, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium and Jungpura, and associated tunnel sections on the Central Secretariat-Badarpur Corridor of phase-II of Delhi mass rapid transport system (MRTS) project.
The project is scheduled to be completed by January 2011.
Blue Star’s work for the underground stations would include supply and installation of air-conditioning systems comprising chillers, cooling towers, air handling units, fan coil units, indoor units, ducting, piping and grills among others.
- Metro's Qutub Minar line to showcase Delhi's heritage - Aug 13, 2010
- Metro builds two underground sub-stations - Dec 29, 2011
- Metro begins trial runs on new line - Jul 16, 2010
- Nehru Place to get second Metro station - Sep 02, 2012
- Faridabad to come on Delhi Metro line - Mar 25, 2012
- Secretariat-Kashmere Gate Metro line expected by 2015 - May 25, 2012
- World class transport facilities in Delhi for Games - Jul 19, 2010
- Zipping through flyovers, Metro: Delhi reaps CWG legacy (Year after CWG) - Sep 30, 2011
- Delhi Metro's Sarita Vihar-Badarpur line opens - Jan 14, 2011
- Metro starts trial runs up to Badarpur - Oct 26, 2010
- Delhi Metro's tunnelling nearly over for Phase II - Oct 12, 2009
- Delhi Metro's Sarita Vihar-Badarpur line opens Friday - Jan 14, 2011
- Delhi to usher in Games with new metro line, virtual shutdown (Lead) - Oct 02, 2010
- New Metro route to be ready before Games - Sep 27, 2010
- Commonwealth Games venues will be a metro ride away - Jan 04, 2009
Tags: air handling units, blue star, central secretariat, cooling towers, corp ltd, delhi metro rail, fan coil units, jawaharlal nehru, jawaharlal nehru stadium, khan market, malviya nagar, mass rapid transport, metro project, metro stations, rs 1, saket, solutions provider, transport system, tunnel sections, underground stations