Bilaspur busiest railway divisionSeptember 2nd, 2011 - 7:34 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 2 (IANS) Bilaspur in Chhattisgarh is the busiest railway division and Tinsukia in Assam has the least workload.
Minister of State for Railways Bharatsinh Solanki provided this information in the Rajya Sabha in response to a question from members Natuji Halaji Thakor and Bharatsinh Prabhatsinh Parmar.
According to the statement, the five busiest railway divisions are Blaspur, Chakradharpur (Jharkhand), Delhi, Mumbai (Central Railway) and Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh).
The five with the least amount of workload are Tinsukia, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lumding (Assam) and Thiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu).
- 11 senior posts in railways vacant - Sep 02, 2011
- 9,211 railway touts caught - Sep 02, 2011
- Ranji Trophy: Delhi take slender lead against MP - Dec 07, 2011
- Lack of funds delay railway projects: Minister - Aug 12, 2011
- 40 train accidents till July 2011 - Sep 02, 2011
- Rooftop train travel kills 211 - Sep 02, 2011
- 'Another month to restore train services to northeast' - Jul 02, 2012
- Parts of northeast cut-off as train services suspended - Oct 10, 2011
- Slums to go from near railway tracks - Sep 02, 2011
- Five anti-talk ULFA cadres nabbed - Apr 21, 2012
- Ranji Trophy: Solanki, Dewan, Sunny, Pawar hit centuries - Nov 29, 2011
- No idea how much free railway passes cost - Sep 02, 2011
- Iron-ore laden coaches derail in Chhattisgarh - May 21, 2012
- Parts of northeast cut-off, train services disrupted - Oct 22, 2011
- 12 run over by train in Chhattisgarh - Oct 23, 2011