Big B is brand ambassador of Force Motors’ new SUV (With Image)August 19th, 2011 - 9:01 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 19 (IANS) Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be the brand ambassador for Pune truck and multi-utility vehicles manufacturer, Force Motors’ new SUV, Force One.
Amitabh, along with Force Motors’ chairman Abhay Firodia and managing director Prasan Firodia, launched the Force One, marking its maiden entry into the personal vehicles segment.
Terming it as a “tailor-made SUV for the Indian customer”, Prasan Firodia said the vehicle is technologically advanced, with a great road presence, excellent ride and handling and immense seating space comfort at highly competitive prices - Rs.10.65 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi.
Speaking on Amitabh’s choice as the brand ambassador, Abhay Firodia said: “He is a perfect catalyst to communicate the brand attributes.”
“The personality he projects and the values he represents in the minds of Indians perfectly complement the ‘FORCE-ful’ personality of our new SUV,” he added.
The new sturdy and sporty Force One offers new age comfort and convenience features like driver information system, cruise control, audio control mounted on steering, dual AC vents for each row, electrically operated OSRVM with side indicators and plush leather seats with a top speed of 160 kmph.
“Over the last more than half a century, we have excelled in producing top quality, high reliability engines with best in class fuel economy, aimed at producing acclaimed light commercial vehicles and multi utility vehicles. The foray into SUV builds upon this wealth of experience and technological depth and superb all round manufacturing infrastructure,” Prasan Firodia said.
Force One is available in four metallic clear coats and one solid white that are tested and proven to beat the heat, dirt and water at the same time being scratch- resistant, and the interior panels have a wood finish for an elegant and sophisticated look, the company said,
Presently, Force One will be available through a network of 22 dealers around India which is expected to reach 50 by the year end.
- New logo drives Force Motors into personal vehicle segment (With Images) - Jun 23, 2011
- Toyota to invest Rs.900 crore to raise production - Sep 06, 2012
- Nissan unveils multi-purpose vehicle Evalia - Jan 05, 2012
- Tata's market share in SUVs to go up by two percent - Feb 15, 2012
- Tata Motor's launches Aria 4x2 - Aug 02, 2011
- General Motors launch Captiva SUV's new model - Jun 26, 2012
- Advanced Bolero to attract more buyers - Sep 09, 2011
- Toyota Kirloskar's July sales up 99 percent - Aug 01, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki launches Ertiga, enters MUV market - Apr 12, 2012
- New launches to dazzle visitors at Auto Expo - Jan 01, 2012
- General Motors targets 40 percent volume growth in 2011 - Feb 14, 2011
- Mega-launches, big-ticket announcements at Delhi Auto Expo - Jan 03, 2012
- New variant of Hyundai's Santa Fe SUV launched - Sep 26, 2011
- Audi launches luxury sports utility vehicle - Jun 06, 2012
- Bachchan reserves view on Anna Hazare's movement - Aug 20, 2011
Tags: abhay, amitabh bachchan, convenience features, cruise control, driver information system, foray, fuel economy, half a century, interior panels, kmph, leather seats, light commercial vehicles, motors chairman, personal vehicles, plush leather, seating space, space comfort, top speed, utility vehicles, vehicles manufacturer