Bharti Enterprises appoints new group CFOOctober 19th, 2011 - 8:04 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 19 (IANS) Bharti Enterprises Wednesday announced the appointment of Sarvjit Singh Dhillon as group chief financial officer (CFO) with effect from Jan 1, 2012.
He will report to Sunil Bharti Mittal, Bharti chairman and group CEO, the company said in a statement.
Dhillon has been with Bharti for the last 14 years and has held a number of senior management positions across the group, including CFO, Bharti Airtel.
“Over the years, Sarvjit has contributed immensely to the growth of the group and I am confident that his holistic business acumen and strategic thinking will continue to be of immense value,” Mittal said in the statement.
- Bharti Airtel quarterly net income down 28 percent (Lead) - May 02, 2012
- Bharti Airtel gets license for 2G, 3G services in Rwanda - Sep 08, 2011
- Bharti Airtel records two percent profit in third quarter - Jan 22, 2010
- Bharti Airtel Q1 net profit declines 37 percent - Aug 08, 2012
- Bharti Airtel quarterly revenue rises by 17 percent - Feb 08, 2012
- Bharti Airtel appoints new CEOs - Aug 10, 2011
- Bharti promises more than just telecom services to Tanzania - Jul 22, 2010
- Bharti Airtel Q2 net profit declines 38 percent - Nov 04, 2011
- Sibal meets Sunil Mittal, Anil Ambani on telecom sector concerns - Dec 21, 2010
- Bharti Airtel Limited' becomes world's fifth largest services provider - Jun 08, 2010
- Bharti Airtel's quarterly net profit declines 22.4 percent (Lead) - Feb 08, 2012
- Airtel to re-structure India, South Asia operations - Jul 07, 2011
- Rajan Bharti Mittal is new FICCI president - Feb 27, 2010
- 100 million African subscribers in next two years: Airtel - Nov 16, 2010
- Bharti Airtel has 200 million customers: Mittal - Nov 18, 2010
Tags: airtel, appointment, bharti enterprises, business acumen, cfo, chief financial officer, dhillon, group ceo, holistic business, immense value, management positions, mittal, New Delhi, senior management, strategic thinking