Bharti Airtel launches two DTH entry packsMay 11th, 2009 - 6:03 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 11 (IANS) Leading telecom operator Bharti Airtel Monday announced the launch of two new entry packages for Digital TV, its direct-to-home (DTH) service.
The packages, priced at Rs.1,850 and Rs.2,000, offer a three-month free subscription to various bouquets of channels and interactive services.
While the Rs.1,850 package gives three months free subscription for ESPN sports channel and a new value pack of 77 channels and five interactive services.
The Rs.2,000 pack allows subscribers to view 121 channels and nine interactive services.
Customers who opt for either offer have the option of changing their pack choices after the free preview period of three months. Both offers are valid from May 1, and are available across the country.
- Dish Freedom - switch providers without changing set-top box - Aug 29, 2011
- Dish TV to increase channel capacity - Dec 28, 2010
- Tata Sky gearing up to meet demand post-digitisation - Feb 15, 2012
- Regulator asks satellite TV operators to carry out free repairs - Mar 12, 2009
- Bharti Airtel launches navigation application - Sep 12, 2012
- Videocon d2h launches satellite LCDs - Sep 14, 2010
- Airtel digital TV launches "Magic dekho, talktime pao" offer - May 29, 2009
- Anil Ambani group launches direct-to-home TV service (Lead) - Aug 19, 2008
- Dish TV cuts entry cost in south India - Jul 09, 2008
- Vodafone India offers new international roaming pack - Jun 26, 2012
- India to become largest DTH market by 2012: Study - Apr 22, 2010
- Sun Direct launches DTH services in Delhi - Oct 22, 2008
- DD to have 150 channels on DTH platform by year-end - Sep 12, 2011
- GSM operators add 6.7 million new users in November - Dec 22, 2011
- Bharti Airtel launches 4G services in Bangalore - May 07, 2012
Tags: airtel, bouquets, choices, digital tv, dth service, espn, espn sports, free preview, free subscription, interactive services, launch, may 1, New Delhi, preview period, rs 1, rs 2, sports channel, subscribers, telecom operator, three months