Bharat Sanchar Nigam ties up with MicrosoftJune 23rd, 2009 - 9:41 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 23 (IANS) State-run telecom operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) Tuesday announced a long term partnership with Microsoft Corp to offer software solutions to its customers.
The first product to be launched under the the BSNL Managed SaaS (Software as a Service) brand will be business mail services, the company said in a statement.
“Managed Business Mail is an innovative messaging and collaboration service for Indian businesses that will provide enterprises with rich enterprise-class email applications at an affordable price,” BSNL chairman and managing director Kuldeep Goyal said.
“The unique feature of BSNL’s Managed Business Mail will be its availability from the mobile platform. This implies that the service will be accessible on smartphones of any service provider,” he added.
- BSNL to provide 3G telecom services at affordable prices - May 16, 2010
- BSNL launches Bharat Berry push e-mail service - Nov 14, 2011
- BSNL's Zain acquisition plan on hold - Dec 02, 2009
- BSNL not involved in 2G scam: Minister - Sep 07, 2011
- BSNL to lease infrastructure, data services to improve business - Dec 03, 2011
- BSNL bids for Luxembourg firm's Sri Lanka operations - Sep 16, 2009
- BSNL launces six internet data centres for cloud services - Apr 16, 2012
- BSNL launches value-added video services - Apr 11, 2011
- Tariff war would hit revenues: BSNL (Lead) - Dec 02, 2009
- Telecom services hit in northeast due to employees' strike - Dec 16, 2011
- State-run telecom operators turn red - Aug 17, 2011
- MTNL, BSNL merger proposal being examined - Aug 11, 2011
- BSNL partners British Telecom for conferencing solutions - Dec 02, 2009
- BSNL launches voice, video telephony services over internet - Jul 18, 2011
- Bharat Sanchar, HCL tie-up for rural broadband services - Sep 16, 2009
Tags: bsnl, business mail, collaboration service, enterprise class, indian businesses, june 23, mail services, managing director, microsoft, microsoft corp, mobile platform, New Delhi, sanchar nigam ltd, service provider, smartphones, software solutions, telecom operator, term partnership, ties