Berger Paints net up by 21 percentOctober 30th, 2009 - 6:39 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Oct 30 (IANS) Paints major Berger’s net profit went up 20.7 percent to Rs.35 crore during the second quarter this fiscal, as against Rs.29 crore that it posted a year ago, the company said Friday.
“This was on account of improved sales realisation and lower raw material coats,” Berger said in a regulatory statement.
During the quarter, net sales rose to Rs.453 crore compared to Rs.422 crore earned in the corresponding period last year, it said.
- Berger Paints to infuse Rs.100 crore to hike production - Aug 02, 2011
- TVS Motor's third quarter net profit up 1.39 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- NALCO's Q3 net profit down 80 percent - Feb 07, 2012
- Hindustan Motors posts Rs.15.80 crore Q3 net profit - Jan 27, 2011
- Bajaj Auto's Q3 net profit zooms 19 percent - Jan 19, 2012
- Castrol India Q4 profit up 16.55 percent (Lead) - Apr 28, 2011
- Indian Bank to convert Rs.400 crore preference shares to equity - Jan 30, 2012
- Hero Honda quarterly net profit plunges 16.2 percent - May 04, 2011
- SBI net profit nose-dives on increased provisions (Lead) - May 17, 2011
- Larsen and Toubro's third quarter net profit up 18 percent - Jan 23, 2012
- ITC quarterly profit rises by 21.41 percent - Jan 21, 2011
- Castrol India Q4 net profit rises 16.55 percent - Apr 27, 2011
- Tata Motors Q2 consolidated net profit down 15.55 percent - Nov 14, 2011
- ACC quarterly profit dips 10.86 percent - Apr 26, 2011
- ITC's second quarter net up 21.46 percent - Oct 24, 2011