Bentley launches two new convertible models in IndiaNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:08 am ICT by admin
According to the company, Bentley Azure, equipped with a V-8, 6.75 litre twin turbo-charged engine having torque generating capacity of 875 Nm, is capable of accelerating at the speed from 0-100 km/hour within 5.6 seconds.
“The best thing about Bentley Azure is that it has a traditional engine. These two convertibles are the best in the world and have a seating capacity of four persons very easily,” said Satya Bagla, Managing Director of Exclusive Motors, the Indian partner for Bentley Motors Inc.
Similarly, the Continental GTC is equipped with a 6.0 litre twin-turbo charged engine that propels the car from 0-90 km/hour within 4.8 seconds.
Both cars, fitted with electro-hydraulically operated soft-top roofs, have elite interiors with standard craftsmanship utilising natural wood veneers and leather hides of finest quality.
Bentley debuted in India in October 2003 and has one outlet in Delhi. It has sold close to 50 cars till now in order to maintain exclusivity.
The company allocates a specific number of cars to be sold in a particular country.
The company’s one and only manufacturing plant in England has a capacity to produce 10,000 cars, and last year it produced close to 6,500 cars. (ANI)
- Four-time world rally champion sets new car world speed record on ice at 330.695 km/h - Feb 16, 2011
- Bentley launches two-seater coupe at Rs.2.25 crore - May 13, 2010
- World's fastest car Bugatti Veyron launched in India - Oct 28, 2010
- Man U's Ronaldo to sell his Porsche for about 70 K pounds - Jun 17, 2009
- Fertiliser tycoon Oswal's luxury cars up for grabs in Perth auction following asset freeze - Feb 17, 2011
- Biggest gas guzzlers for 2010 - Dec 16, 2010
- 2.1 mn-pound Bugatti Veyron is most expensive car ever advertised - Aug 09, 2011
- Renault unveils new variant of Fluence sedan - Apr 03, 2012
- Hindustan Motors upgrades Mitsubishi Montero - Apr 16, 2012
- Bentley unveils super luxury Mulsanne at Rs.2.9 crore - Mar 13, 2010
- Italy's $1.4m super car Pagani Huayra unveiled - Jan 29, 2011
- What climate crisis? Brabus unwraps world's fastest SUV - Dec 30, 2009
- BMW launches sports utility vehicle X1 - Dec 23, 2010
- Tata Pixel showcased at Geneva Motor Show - Mar 02, 2011
- Iran unveils Dena luxury car - Apr 17, 2011