B/E Aerospace opens engineering services unit in HyderabadFebruary 29th, 2012 - 6:43 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, Feb 29 (IANS) B/E Aerospace, the world’s leading manufacturer of aircraft cabin interior products, Wednesday opened its engineering services division in Hyderabad.
Paul Mueller, who holds the business and economic portfolio at the US Consulate, inaugurated the facility. Wayne Exton, vice president, Business Jet Segment, B/E Aerospace, and senior executives of B/E Aerospace were also present, said a company statement.
The Nasdaq-listed company is the world’s leading distributor of aerospace fasteners and consumables with $2.5 billion in revenues.
B/E Aerospace designs, develops and manufactures a broad range of products for both commercial aircraft and business jets. Its products include aircraft cabin seating, lighting, oxygen supply line, and food and beverage preparation and storage equipment.
The company also provides cabin interior design, reconfiguration and passenger-to-freighter conversion services.
- B-787 Dreamliner in Air India livery to be showcased next month - Feb 27, 2012
- Dreamliner, Sukhoi Superjet to be showcased at India Aviation - Mar 10, 2012
- Bombardier showcases new corporate jet in India - Jul 05, 2012
- Bombardier inaugurates engineering centre in Bangalore - Apr 17, 2012
- Mahindra's maiden aircraft completes successful test flight - Sep 14, 2011
- Silicon Image opens R&D; centre in Hyderabad - Feb 18, 2012
- Tata launches 3 aerospace production units - Feb 14, 2011
- Air expo opens in Abu Dhabi - Mar 07, 2012
- Tata unveils first cabin for Sikrosky-92 helicopter (Lead) - Nov 07, 2010
- EADS ropes in six firms to develop aircraft systems - Jun 10, 2010
- HAL prepares to manufacture Rafale combat jet in India - Feb 13, 2012
- French firm Altran expanding India operations - Apr 26, 2012
- Hong Kong airline to replace 'fixed-back shell' economy seats after complaints - Oct 13, 2010
- For private jets, corporate India is wind beneath wings - Apr 28, 2011
- India expects to induct first 787 Dreamliner this month - Aug 19, 2012
Tags: aerospace fasteners, aircraft cabin, business jet, business jets, cabin interior, commercial aircraft, conversion services, engineering services, feb 29, food and beverage, freighter, hyderabad, interior products, listed company, oxygen supply, paul mueller, reconfiguration, senior executives, storage equipment, vice president business