Balmer Lawrie’s UK arm forms JV with Indonesian firmMarch 3rd, 2010 - 11:04 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, March 3 (IANS) State-run Balmer Lawrie & Company Ltd has said that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Balmer Lawrie (UK) Ltd, has launched a 50:50 joint venture with an Indonesian company, PT Imani Wicaksana, to manufacture and market greases and lubricants in Indonesia.
The JV has been registered under the UK Companies Act. It is named “PT Imani Ganda Utama” (PTIGU), Balmer Lawrie informed the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Balmer Lawrie makes lubricants under the brand Balmerol and markets it within and outside the country.
“The company is a confirming party to the joint venture with an interest of expanding its operations and scope of business activities relating to lubricants outside India including Indonesia,” Balmer Lawrie told the BSE.
“The company proposes to enter into a technical collaboration agreement with PTIGU in due course for supply of Technical information to enable manufacture of lubricating greases and other lubricants by PTIGU.”
- Balmer Lawrie to set up lube plant in Indonesia - Sep 24, 2009
- Balmer Lawrie plans Rs.3,500 crore turnover in 5 years - Sep 24, 2010
- Two top men of mini-ratna PSU's associate firm held - Dec 03, 2010
- Balmar Lawrie Q1 net up marginally - Aug 14, 2012
- Balmer Lawrie, Chinese firm tie up for construction chemicals - Sep 23, 2011
- Shree Ganesh Jewellery in JV with Italian firm for Rs.100 cr plant - Oct 28, 2011
- Tide Water may form joint-venture with JX Nippon - May 30, 2012
- Central Bank plans JV or subsidiary to enter Mozambique - Aug 10, 2012
- Hitachi to build power control systems in India - Mar 23, 2012
- Yakult Danone expands to south India - Feb 17, 2012
- HAL forms JV with Rolls-Royce for aero engine part - Mar 30, 2010
- Duncan Lawrie starts operations in India - Apr 13, 2010
- SAIL investing Rs.20,000 crore for modernising Bengal units - Sep 10, 2011
- Balmer Lawrie net up 24 percent in 2007-08 - Jun 17, 2008
- IndianOil, BP MoU for acetic acid plant - Nov 23, 2011
Tags: balmer lawrie, bombay stock exchange, bse, business activities, collaboration agreement, company ltd, company pt, greases, India, indonesia, indonesian company, joint venture, lubricants, scope, subsidiary, technical collaboration, technical information, uk arm, uk ltd