Bajaj launches XCD 135 DTS-SiJanuary 21st, 2009 - 9:08 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Jan.21 (ANI): Bajaj Auto Limited launched a new 135 cc sports-commuter motorcycle ”Bajaj XCD 135 DTS-Si” on Wednesday here.
Powered with a 10.5 bhp (horse power) engine and many other attractive features, the XCD 135 DTS-Si is available in two variants of 125cc and 135cc with price tag ranging between Rs 40,000 to 46,000.
Managing Director (MD) of the Bajaj Auto Limited Rajiv Bajaj at the launch function said that the new offering from the company wouldl attract the buyers because of its styling and world- class features.
It comes with all the design aspects and features such as a DTSi engine,a fully digital console including digital speedometer, LED(light emitting device) tail lamp, the aircraft like fuel lid cap, Rajiv Bajaj said.
The new bike has a sporty look and it is claimed that the bikes features like five-speed transmission gears, disc brakes, sport auto choke, gas filled nitrox shock absorbers, and DU bush front suspension would attract the attention of all bike lovers.
Bajaj Auto is countrys No. 2 motorbike maker and the largest exporter of motorcycles with over 600,000 units per annum.The No.1 motorbike manufacturer being the Hero Honda. (ANI)
- Bajaj launches Discover 125 Sports Tourer - May 14, 2012
- Bajaj Auto launches new bike - Jan 21, 2009
- Bajaj Auto launches sports bike KTM Duke 200 - Jan 24, 2012
- Bajaj Auto January sales down 31 percent - Feb 02, 2009
- Bajaj eyes 25 percent share in bikes market this year - Apr 21, 2011
- Bajaj Auto unveils low-cost four-wheeler (Lead) (With image) - Jan 03, 2012
- Bajaj two-wheeler sales marginally down - Aug 03, 2009
- Bajaj Auto subsidiary raises stake in KTM Power Sports - Nov 03, 2010
- HMSI launches its second 110 cc bike for mass market - May 15, 2012
- Royal Enfield thumps in with new Thunderbird - Jan 05, 2012
- Bajaj Auto unveils new Pulsar 200NS - Jan 30, 2012
- Suzuki unveils new bike, scooter - Jan 05, 2012
- Briton builds world's longest motobike - Jul 28, 2011
- Mahindra to relaunch Stallio motorcycle - Jul 04, 2011
- Suzuki India targets 10 percent share in 150cc segment - Feb 17, 2009
Tags: 125cc, attractive features, bajaj auto, bike lovers, class features, design aspects, digital speedometer, disc brakes, hero honda, horse power engine, including digital, largest exporter, motorbike, new bike, rajiv bajaj, rs 40, shock absorbers, speed transmission, sport auto, tail lamp