Bajaj Auto’s February sales up five percentMarch 2nd, 2012 - 6:28 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 2 (IANS) Two- and three-wheeler maker Bajaj Auto Friday reported a five percent rise in sales for this February at 343,777 units. The company sold 326,874 vehicles in the like period of last year.
The company said its exports grew by 20 percent at 122,727 units in the month under review from 102,433 units that were shipped out in February 2011.
Segment-wise, the company reported a five percent increase in motorcycle sales at 301,961 units from 286,657 units in the corresponding month of last year. Commercial vehicle sales grew by four percent in the month at 41,816 units from 40,217 units in February 2011.
Consolidated sales for the period of April-February 2011-12 rose by 14 percent at 4,014,045 units from 3,516,213 units in the corresponding period of 2010-11.
Motorcycle sales during the period April-February 2011-12 jumped 14 percent at 3,533,557 units from 3,112,651 units in the like period of 2010-11. Commercial vehicle sales grew 19 percent in the period at 480,488 units from 403,535 units in period from April-February 2010-11.
- Bajaj Auto sales jump 22 percent in February - Mar 02, 2011
- India's exports growth diminishes - Apr 02, 2012
- Bajaj Auto's Q3 net profit zooms 19 percent - Jan 19, 2012
- Bajaj Auto's March sales up nine percent - Apr 03, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki's March sales up 3.3 percent - Apr 02, 2012
- 'Automobile sales to rise 10-12 percent in 2012-13' - Apr 10, 2012
- Tata Motors Group's June sales up 6 percent - Jul 16, 2012
- Core industries' growth rises by 6.8 percent - Mar 29, 2012
- Car sales to fall in 10 years despite growth in January (Lead) - Feb 08, 2012
- Excise duty hike pushes auto sales up in March (Roundup) - Apr 02, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki's February sales up 6.5 percent - Mar 01, 2012
- Bajaj Auto's June sales down six percent - Jul 02, 2012
- Bajaj Auto's Q1 sales up 14 percent - Aug 02, 2011
- Bajaj Auto's January sales up eight percent - Feb 02, 2012
- Core industries' growth slumps to 2 percent in March - Apr 30, 2012
Tags: , , , , , ,