Bajaj Auto quarterly sales rise 18 percentJuly 4th, 2011 - 3:21 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 4 (IANS) Two and three-wheeler major Bajaj Auto Monday reported an 18 percent increase in its total sales at 10,92,815 units for the quarter ended June 30 as against 9,28,336 units during the like period of the previous financial year, recording its highest quarterly sales ever.
The total sales also included 4,27,364 units of exports, the company said in a statement.
Motorcycle sales grew by 16 percent to 9,63,051 units, while commercial vehicle sales rose by 30 percent to 1,29,764 units during the quarter under review.
The total sales during June increased 16 percent at 3,66,657 units against 3,15,422 units during the like period of the previous financial year.
The commercial vehicles sales during the period inched 34 percent to 43,830 units while the motorcycles sales increased 14 percent to 3,22,827 units.
The total sales during June also included 1,42,124 units which were exported.
At the Bombay Stock Exchange the shares of the company were up 0.80 percent to trade at Rs.1,432.
- Bajaj Auto's June sales down six percent - Jul 02, 2012
- Bajaj Auto net profit rises 21 percent in June quarter - Jul 14, 2011
- Auto sales remain subdued in June (Roundup) - Jul 02, 2012
- Bajaj Auto June sales up 63 percent - Jul 02, 2010
- Bajaj Auto's first quarter net up one percent - Jul 18, 2012
- Bajaj Auto net profit soars 163 percent - May 18, 2011
- Bajaj Auto's Q3 net profit zooms 19 percent - Jan 19, 2012
- Bajaj Auto's Q1 sales up 14 percent - Aug 02, 2011
- Bajaj Auto's Q2 net profit up six percent - Oct 20, 2011
- Bajaj Auto's February sales up five percent - Mar 02, 2012
- Bajaj Auto's March sales up nine percent - Apr 03, 2012
- SIAM slashes car sales growth forecast to 9-11 percent - Jul 10, 2012
- TVS Motor's third quarter net profit up 1.39 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- Good take-off for two-wheelers in 2011, companies mark sales growth (Lead) - Feb 01, 2011
- Car sales grew only 3.40 percent in April - May 10, 2012