Bagra given charge of NALCO chairmanFebruary 27th, 2011 - 6:22 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 27 (IANS) National Aluminium Company Ltd (NALCO) Finance Director B.L. Bagra has been given additional charge of chairman-cum-managing director (CMD), following suspension of A.K. Srivastava on graft charges, an official statement said Sunday. “B.L. Bagra, Director (Finance) in the public sector National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has been given additional charge of the chairman-cum-managing director of the company,” the ministry of mines said in a statement here.
Srivastava was suspended as NALCO’s CMD Saturday, a day after he was arrested by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) for allegedly accepting a bribe.
CBI Friday arrested Srivastava and his wife Chandni Srivastava, along with two accomplices, Bhushan Lal Bajaj and Anita Bajaj, in Delhi for accepting bribe.
CBI Special Judge O.P. Saini Saturday sent all the four to police custody till March 3.
- NALCO chief suspended for graft - Feb 26, 2011
- B.L. Bagra given additional charge of NALCO Chairman - Feb 27, 2011
- NALCO postpones board meeting after chairman's arrest - Feb 26, 2011
- NALCO chief's tenure extended - Oct 11, 2011
- NALCO official's wife sent to 14 days' judicial custody - Mar 01, 2011
- NALCO CMD arrested by CBI for taking bribe - Feb 25, 2011
- NALCO CMD, wife sent to six-day police custody (Lead) - Feb 26, 2011
- Ex-NALCO chief sent to five days CBI custody - Mar 03, 2011
- Mines Ministry suspends NALCO chief Abhay Kumar Srivastava - Feb 26, 2011
- Arrested NALCO chief, wife to be produced in court - Feb 26, 2011
- Graft case: CBI custody of NALCO chief's aide extended - Mar 05, 2011
- NALCO graft case: Warrants issued against two firm officials - Mar 09, 2011
- Ex-NALCO chief's bail plea rejected - Jun 09, 2011
- NALCO CMD, wife arrested for taking bribe (Lead) - Feb 26, 2011
- NALCO chief's bail plea dismissed - Sep 11, 2011
Tags: accomplices, aluminium, bagra, bajaj, bribe, cbi, central bureau of investigation, company limited, company ltd, director finance, finance director, graft charges, lal, managing director, nalco, national aluminium company, New Delhi, saini, special judge, srivastava