Axis Bank quarterly net profit rises 22 percentJuly 17th, 2012 - 6:10 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 17 (IANS) Axis Bank Tuesday reported a 22.4 percent rise in its net profit at Rs.1,153.5 crore during the quarter ended June 30 against Rs.942.35 crore in the like period of the previous financial year.
The total income stood at Rs.7,818.4 crore, up 29 percent during the quarter under review as compared to Rs.6,049.3 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a regulatory filing.
However, net non-performing asset (NPA) increased to 0.31 percent during the quarter from 0.25 percent in the previous quarter. Gross NPA stood at 1.06 percent as against 0.94 percent sequentially.
At the Bombay Stock Exchange, shares of the company closed down 2.10 percent at Rs.1,023.30.
- ICICI Bank quarterly net profit rises 36 percent - Jul 27, 2012
- Vijaya Bank net zooms 235 percent in Q4 - Apr 30, 2012
- City Union Bank to come out with rights issue - Jan 31, 2012
- Allahabad Bank's Q3 net up by 34 percent - Jan 30, 2012
- SBI quarterly profit soars to Rs.4,050 crore - May 18, 2012
- SBI profit more than doubles to Rs.3,751.56 crore - Aug 10, 2012
- Indian Bank to convert Rs.400 crore preference shares to equity - Jan 30, 2012
- UCO Bank's net up 22.35 percent in Q3 - Jan 28, 2011
- SBI annual net profit surges nearly 42 percent (Lead) - May 18, 2012
- Indian Bank posts 13 percent growth in net profit - Jul 23, 2012
- IOB plans recovery of Rs.1,500 crore from sticky accounts (Lead) - Jan 28, 2012
- Allahabad Bank's Q4 net profit up by 14.74 percent - May 02, 2011
- City Union Bank to raise Rs.250 crore through rights issue - Aug 03, 2012
- ICICI Bank quarterly net profit rises 31 percent - Apr 27, 2012
- ICICI's third quarter net profit up 20.25 percent - Jan 31, 2012