Axis Bank plans asset management company in joint ventureOctober 13th, 2008 - 4:57 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Oct 13 (IANS) Private lender Axis Bank Monday said it may enter into a joint venture agreement with the Geneva-based private banking group LCF Rothschild to form an asset management company.The new company will provide investment advisory services for private banking and wealth management in India.
Axis Bank announced a net profit of Rs.4.02 billion ($85.5 million) for the quarter ended Sep 30, compared to Rs.2.27 billion for the corresponding quarter last year.
According to a release issued by the bank, the total income for the second quarter this fiscal increased to Rs.32.39 billion from Rs.20.59 billion in the same quarter last fiscal.
- Axis Bank Q2 profit rises 38 percent to Rs.735.14 crore - Oct 14, 2010
- Axis Bank's quarterly net profit jumps 36 percent - Jan 17, 2011
- Allahabad Bank Q1 net profit jumps 23 percent - Jul 30, 2012
- Axis Bank's net profit up 25.18 percent - Oct 22, 2011
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- ICICI's third quarter net profit up 20.25 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- Srei Infra's Q3 net slips by 51.8 percent - Feb 03, 2012
- Allahabad Bank's Q3 net up by 34 percent - Jan 30, 2012
- HDFC Bank net profit up 31.48 percent - Oct 19, 2011
- UCO Bank Q1 net profit jumps 24 percent - Aug 04, 2012
- UCO Bank's net profit dips 40.2 percent in Q4 - Apr 29, 2011
- HDFC Bank third quarter net profit up 31.2 percent - Jan 19, 2012
- ICICI Bank's net profit jumps 30.5 percent in third quarter - Jan 24, 2011
- SBI stock plunges on talk of loan to Kingfisher - Feb 22, 2012
- HDFC quarterly net profit up 20 percent - Oct 17, 2011
Tags: asset management company, axis bank, banking group, group lcf rothschild, investment advisory services, joint venture agreement, net profit, private banking and wealth management, private lender, rs 2