Aviation fuel prices cut by Rs.311 per kilolitreApril 30th, 2009 - 7:06 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 30 (IANS) State-run oil companies Thursday announced a cut in aviation fuel prices by Rs.311 per kilolitre (kl), after three consecutive hikes.
The aviation turbine fuel (ATF) will now cost Rs.31,615 per kl in Delhi, effective from Thursday midnight, an Indian Oil Corp (IOC) official said.
Similarly in Mumbai, the jet fuel price went down to Rs.32,530 per kl from Rs.32,855.
In recent weeks, oil companies had raised jet fuel prices by 17.8 percent.
The state-run oil marketing companies - IOC, Hindustan Petroleum Corp and Bharat Petroleum Corp - revise ATF prices every fortnight, according to the prices in the international markets.
ATF prices had peaked to Rs.71,028.26 per kl (in Delhi) in August on international crude prices touching an historic high of $147 a barrel.
- Jet fuel price hiked by 3.2 percent - Aug 16, 2012
- Jet fuel price hiked by 4.5 percent - Aug 01, 2012
- Jet fuel price cut by Rs.350.70 a kilolitre - Feb 16, 2012
- Jet fuel price cut by Rs.622 a kilolitre - Dec 31, 2011
- Jet fuel price cut by Rs.1,974 a kilolitre - Jan 31, 2012
- Aviation fuel prices raised - Apr 15, 2011
- Indian Oil Corporation raises jet fuel prices by 4.5 percent - Jan 31, 2011
- Government approves direct jet fuel import, Air India debt plan (Lead) - Feb 07, 2012
- Marginal hike in aviation fuel prices - Mar 15, 2009
- Government rolls out plan to help domestic airlines (Roundup) - Feb 07, 2012
- Aviation fuel price cut again, by 7 percent - Feb 28, 2009
- Oil firms cut jet fuel prices by 1.38 percent (Lead) - Dec 15, 2011
- Aviation stocks rally after direct jet fuel import allowed - Feb 07, 2012
- Aviation fuel prices raised 3.6 percent - Dec 15, 2010
- Aviation fuel price raised by over three percent - Jan 15, 2009
Tags: 311, atf, aviation fuel prices, bharat petroleum, bharat petroleum corp, crude prices, fortnight, hindustan petroleum, hindustan petroleum corp, indian oil, international markets, ioc official, jet fuel price, jet fuel prices, marketing companies, New Delhi, oil companies, turbine fuel