Avalon to start aviation training in RanchiJuly 12th, 2008 - 9:02 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, July 12 (IANS) Avalon Aviation Academy, the aviation training wing of global learning solutions company Aptech Ltd, Saturday announced that it would start training programmes in Ranchi from Monday. “We have opened a centre in Ranchi recently where enrolment for the first batch will begin July 14,” the academy’s eastern territory sales head Warinder Singh told IANS.
“Aspirants wishing to make a career in aviation, travel and tourism can take this opportunity. In the first batch we aim to train about 25 students. We aim to train at least 500 students in a year,” he said.
The fee for various courses ranges from Rs.65,000 to Rs.160,000.
“Looking at the growing demand for aviation as a career option, Avalon is launching centres in all major metros and mini metros across the country so that the aspirants can benefit from the world-class training that we provide,” academy head Preeti Malik said.
Avalon specialises in offering high quality training to aspirants interested in making a career in aviation, travel and tourism, as well as preparing students for the corporate world.
“Our courses have been developed with the help of industry professionals and are endorsed by domestic and international experts,” Malik added.
- The NRI as bureaucrat: coaching schools warm up to idea - Aug 07, 2012
- Chidambaram asks police officers to outsmart adversaries - Nov 05, 2011
- Avalon Academy ties up with UK colleges for hospitality courses - Aug 13, 2008
- Bird Academy, Delhi University introduce specialized travel and tourism courses - Jun 10, 2009
- Action plan mooted to make India global aviation hub - Mar 15, 2012
- Airbus to set up second pilot training centre in India - Mar 14, 2012
- Man cheating people with aviation sector jobs arrested - Mar 10, 2011
- Army trains youth for armed forces' career - May 30, 2012
- Army's officers academy formally inaugurated - Nov 14, 2011
- Students attend adventure sports camp in Haldwani - Apr 12, 2011
- Delhi Metro museum celebrates second anniversary - Dec 31, 2010
- Sri Lanka's first metro railway project kicks off - Mar 21, 2012
- Aptech launches aviation academy in Kolkata - Apr 06, 2008
- IAF seeks trainee officers - Jun 19, 2011
- IGNOU opens admission to tourism courses - Jul 16, 2012
Tags: avalon, aviation academy, aviation training, aviation travel, career option, eastern territory, global learning, high quality training, industry professionals, international experts, july 14, learning solutions, malik, mini metros, preeti, ranchi, rs 65, solutions company, territory sales, travel and tourism