Australian retail turnover risesApril 3rd, 2012 - 2:07 pm ICT by IANS
Sydney, April 3 (IANS) Australia’s retail turnover rose 0.2 percent in February, following a rise of 0.3 percent in January, according to data released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) Tuesday.
The Australian retail trade at the current price rose to $20.99 billion in February, compared to $20.95 billion in January, the ABS said.
Turnover fell in clothing, footwear and personal accessory retailing, cafes, restaurants and takeaway food services and household goods retailing, reported Xinhua.
Economists had forecast a rise of 0.2 percent for the month of February.
- Australian retail trade up - Jul 04, 2012
- Australia's retail turnover falls - May 30, 2012
- Australia's trade deficit widens - May 08, 2012
- Australia's producer price index down - Apr 23, 2012
- Australia's current account deficit falls in Q3 - Dec 06, 2011
- Australia's trade deficit narrows - Apr 04, 2012
- Australian home loans up - Aug 08, 2012
- Retail spending in Australia rises in November - Dec 20, 2011
- Japan's core consumer prices rose in September - Oct 28, 2011
- US consumer prices rise - Mar 17, 2012
- Australia's trade surplus narrows in October - Dec 12, 2011
- Australian Q4 consumer price index unchanged - Jan 25, 2012
- Australian capital expenditure goes up - Aug 30, 2012
- Canada's economy grows slightly - Jun 30, 2012
- Australia's current account deficit widens - Mar 06, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,