Audi launches luxury utility vehicle Q5 in IndiaJune 4th, 2009 - 6:19 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 4 (IANS) German premium segment car maker Audi launched its luxury sports utility vehicle (SUV) Audi Q5 in the Indian market Thursday.
The SUV, priced between Rs.38.29 lakh and Rs.44.19 lakh, will come in two engine options, including two-litre petrol and three-litre diesel variants.
“The Audi Q5 stands testament to Audi’s commitment to innovation and sophistication. We introduce now another excellent product of the Audi model range to our Indian customers,” Audi India managing director Benoit Tiers said.
“The market for the SUV segment has seen tremendous growth in this country during the last years,” he added.
Q5 is the sixth offering from Audi’s stable in the country and is its second SUV.
The company sold 1,050 units in India in 2008.
- Audi Q7 model launched in Mumbai - Jun 04, 2009
- Audi Q5's diesel variant launched - Mar 28, 2011
- Renault launches compact SUV Duster - Jul 05, 2012
- Renault launches SUV Koleos in India - Sep 08, 2011
- Audi launches upgraded Q7 quattro - Sep 29, 2010
- Audi launches business edition of SUV Q5 - Aug 23, 2011
- Audi launches new A4 model (With Image) - May 03, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki launches Ertiga, enters MUV market - Apr 12, 2012
- Renault to increase prices of Koleos - Dec 14, 2011
- BMW launches sports utility vehicle X1 - Dec 23, 2010
- Renault enters compact car segment with Pulse launch - Jan 06, 2012
- Renault raises compact car Pulse price - Feb 23, 2012
- Audi launches luxury sports utility vehicle - Jun 06, 2012
- Audi launches the new A6 sedan - Aug 03, 2011
- Diesel cars guzzling 40 percent of segment's fuel: CSE - Jan 25, 2012
Tags: audi model, audi q5, benoit, car maker, diesel, engine options, indian customers, lakh, litre petrol, luxury sports, managing director, model range, mumbai, sophistication, sports utility vehicle, stable, suv segment, testament, tiers, units in india