Audi launches luxury sports utility vehicleJune 6th, 2012 - 7:53 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 6 (IANS) German luxury car manufacturer Audi Wednesday launched compact sports utility vehicle (SUV) Q3 priced between Rs.26,21,000 and Rs.31,49,000 (ex-showroom Maharashtra).
According to the company, in the initial stage only 500 units will be available for bookings.
“At present, only 500 Q3s will be available for booking and the company is quite confident that Q3 will repeat the success of Audi Q5, Audi Q7 and further consolidate their position in the luxury SUV segment,” said Michael Perschke, head, Audi India.
The car which was unveiled at the Delhi Auto Expo in January 2012 is powered by a 2.0 TDI Quattro engine.
The company said it has continued its successful performance in India by selling 450 cars in May 2012, which is a growth of 10 percent from the like period of 2011.
- Audi launches business edition of SUV Q5 - Aug 23, 2011
- Audi Q5's diesel variant launched - Mar 28, 2011
- Audi launches new A4 model (With Image) - May 03, 2012
- Audi launches sedan A8's new variant - Jul 25, 2011
- Audi launches upgraded Q7 quattro - Sep 29, 2010
- Audi India to launch new models, ramp up network - Jan 17, 2011
- Mercedes-Benz launches new M-Class in India - May 15, 2012
- Audi's April sales zoom 98 percent - May 05, 2011
- Audi's October sales rises 208 percent - Nov 08, 2010
- Audi Q7 model launched in Mumbai - Jun 04, 2009
- Audi's Q4 sales up 107 percent - Apr 01, 2011
- Audi's January sales zoom 57 percent - Feb 04, 2011
- Audi launches the new A6 sedan - Aug 03, 2011
- Car manufacturer Audi opens showroom in Mumbai - Sep 08, 2010
- 'Bodyguard' Salman gifted Audi Q7 - Dec 07, 2011