Audi India’s August sales up 46 percentSeptember 4th, 2010 - 6:49 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 4 (IANS) German luxury car manufacturer Audi’s Indian subsidiary Saturday reported that its August sales grew 46 percent and stood at 250 cars as compared to 171 units in the corresponding period last year.
“Having successfully surpassed last year’s annual sales performance, we are confident that this consistent growth through 2010 will help us achieve our goals for the year,”said Michael Perschke, head, Audi India.
The German automobile maker also said that its sales from January to August grew by 66 percent and stood at 1,876 cars as against the same period of the last year.
The company said that it intends to spread its national presence through opening of new dealerships in Kolkata and Bangalore.
Currently, Audi offers models like A4, A6, A8, Q5, Q7, TT and the super sports car Audi R8 in the Indian market.
- Audi India's annual sales up 81 percent - Jan 10, 2011
- Audi's September sales zoom 47 percent - Oct 09, 2010
- Audi's Q4 sales up 107 percent - Apr 01, 2011
- Audi's April sales zoom 98 percent - May 05, 2011
- Audi's October sales rises 208 percent - Nov 08, 2010
- Audi's half-yearly sales up 100 percent - Jul 05, 2011
- Audi launches new A4 model (With Image) - May 03, 2012
- Audi's January sales zoom 57 percent - Feb 04, 2011
- Audi Q5's diesel variant launched - Mar 28, 2011
- Audi India to launch new models, ramp up network - Jan 17, 2011
- Audi launches the new A6 sedan - Aug 03, 2011
- Car manufacturer Audi opens showroom in Mumbai - Sep 08, 2010
- Audi launches business edition of SUV Q5 - Aug 23, 2011
- Audi launches luxury sports utility vehicle - Jun 06, 2012
- Audi launches upgraded Q7 quattro - Sep 29, 2010
Tags: a6 a8, audi r8, automobile maker, bangalore, car audi, car manufacturer, cars, consistent growth, german automobile, India, indian subsidiary, kolkata, luxury car, models, national presence, New Delhi, sales performance, sports car, tt