Artin Dynamics signs $4.5 million deal with US firmFebruary 14th, 2011 - 4:22 pm ICT by IANS
Thiruvananthapuram, Feb 14 (IANS) Technopark-based artificial intelligence company Artin Dynamics Monday signed an agreement with Triune Infomatics in California to distribute its flagship product SPARA in the US market.The $4.5 million, three-year deal will come into effect from the first quarter of 2011, the senior company official said.
SPARA is a power-saving product that works on artificial intelligence technology. It uses innovative hardware engineering to reduce power wastages from an idling computer, according to the company.
Nitin Prabhakar, managing director of Artin Dynamics, said the latest deal is another significant step for the company’s global expansion.
“We are pleased to partner with Artin Dynamics. This agreement will enable us to introduce SPARA and other energy saving products from Artin to the US market,” said Rahul Kuruvilla, president of Triune Infomatics, one of the leading IT consulting firms in the US.
Artin Dynamics had signed a similar distribution agreement in January with Mivire Consultancy Services to distribute SPARA in the UK.
The firm won the SANKALP award in 2010 for the “Best Emerging Enterprise” in the clean-tech space for its SPARA.
- Technopark IT firm signs $25 mn distribution deal - Jan 10, 2011
- Young engineers launch device to save power - Oct 29, 2008
- Entrepreneurship bug bites young Kerala professionals - Jun 03, 2011
- Kochi-based firm launches intelligent water control system - May 03, 2011
- Technopark IT firm carves niche in mobile applications - Feb 09, 2012
- Indian Angel Network to mentor Kochi start-ups - Aug 31, 2012
- Polish Airlines opts for Technopark IT firm's software - Aug 09, 2012
- Japan's Ylem Infotech starts Indian operations - May 31, 2011
- Technopark IT firm develops multi-use warning device - Mar 07, 2012
- Capgemini to set up shop in Thiruvananthapuram - Jan 06, 2012
- Toonz celebrates double win at FICCI awards - Mar 28, 2011
- Oracle sets up office in Technopark in Kerala - Apr 18, 2011
- German major Cronos acquires Kerala IT firm - Jun 05, 2012
- Technopark IT firm enters Indian transportation market - Feb 09, 2011
- India's first Startup Village at Kochi - Jan 18, 2012
Tags: 5 million, artificial intelligence technology, artin, consultancy services, consulting firms, distribution agreement, energy saving products, feb 14, first quarter, flagship product, global expansion, hardware engineering, infomatics, intelligence company, managing director, signs, spara