Arabian Travel Market concludes in UAEMay 8th, 2010 - 3:28 pm ICT by IANS
Dubai, May 8 (IANS/WAM) Arabian Travel Market 2010, an exhibition showcasing products and services from the travel and tourism industry, has concluded here.
The four-day event, which ended Friday, witnessed a significant increase in the number of exhibitors and visitors this year with the participation of 960 exhibitors compared to about 830 in 2009.
According to Reed Travel Exhibitions, organisers of the event, the event recorded a 3 percent increase in the number of visitors compared to 2009.
“Arabian Travel Market witnessed positive consolidation of exhibitors and stand-sharers, and a record 72 participating countries which included more than 60 new-to-market representatives,” said Mark Walsh, group exhibition director, Reed Travel Exhibitions.
- Over 200 exhibitors participate in Airport Show 2010 - Apr 26, 2010
- 10th Dubai Airport Expo opens - Apr 25, 2010
- 450 jewellers take part at Middle east expo - Oct 06, 2010
- Arabian Travel Market 2010 opens in UAE - May 05, 2010
- Dubai to host six international expos in January - Jan 08, 2011
- UAE to hold defence expo - Feb 10, 2011
- Dubai to host trade fair - Dec 10, 2010
- Emirati students promote Abu Dhabi in London - Nov 11, 2011
- Over 500 global brands to participate in UAE expo - Sep 18, 2010
- Dubai to host paper exhibition in September - Jul 05, 2010
- Aero India-2011 creates history as largest ever - Feb 09, 2011
- Abu Dhabi's business tourism to grow by 15 percent - Mar 10, 2011
- Abu Dhabi airport witnesses record passenger turnout - Jan 26, 2012
- Asia's largest defence exhibition kicks off Thursday - Mar 28, 2012
- Sharjah to take part in World Travel Market expo - Nov 02, 2010
Tags: arabian travel market, consolidation, dubai, exhibition director, exhibitions, exhibitors, group exhibition, mark walsh, market representatives, participation, reed travel, sharers, sy, tourism industry, travel and tourism, walsh group