Apple iPad available for Rs.27,900 in IndiaJanuary 28th, 2011 - 11:41 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 28 (IANS) After almost an year of its launch in the US, Apple Inc Friday introduced its iPad in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs.27,900. While the 16 GB model wi-fi will be available at this price, the 32GB and 64GB models will be available for Rs.32,900 and Rs.37,900, respectively, the company said on its official website.
The other models with wi-fi and third generation (3G) services will be available at a starting range of Rs.34,900, it added.
Thinner and lighter than any laptop or notebook, iPad allows users to browse web, read and send email, watch videos, listen to music, play games and read e-books.
So far Olive, Dell and Samsung had launched their iPads in the country. Apple currently offers products such as iPod and iPhone in the Indian market.
- Apple's new iPad launched in India - Apr 27, 2012
- Apple iPad 2 hits Indian market - Apr 29, 2011
- iPad to be available from the 3rd of April in US - Mar 05, 2010
- Much awaited iPad available in the U.S. on April 3 - Mar 05, 2010
- iPad Available in US on April 3 - Mar 05, 2010
- Galaxy Tab Price Unveiled By Verizon - Oct 21, 2010
- Apple's iPad to retail in BestBuy? - Jan 31, 2010
- iPad Price Sounds Like Music To Apple Product Lovers - Jan 28, 2010
- Apple blamed for delayed launch of BlackBerry tablet - Apr 08, 2011
- Apple iPad priced at $499 - Jan 28, 2010
- Motorola XOOM tablet launched in India - Jun 28, 2011
- BlackBerry tablet called 'half baked' product - Apr 15, 2011
- China's G'Five to launch 3G tablets at Rs.10,000 by June-end - May 24, 2011
- Apple iPad's price is a hit with all - Jan 29, 2010
- Apple's iPad has 10-hour battery life, costs $499 - Jan 28, 2010