Antony to lay foundation stone for Bharat Electronics unitNovember 20th, 2008 - 12:50 pm ICT by IANS
Kochi, Nov 20 (IANS) Defence Minister A.K. Antony will lay the foundation stone of the production support centre of Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) at the Kinfra Hi-tech Industrial Park, Kalamassery, near here Nov 26.Established in 1954, BEL meets the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services.
It offers products and services in a wide spectrum of technology like radars, military communications, Naval systems and electronic warfare systems and also provides turnkey systems solutions.
BEL has its corporate office in Bangalore, manufacturing units at nine locations in India and a network of marketing and customer support centres across the country.
- Thales, BEL to form joint venture radar company (Lead) - Aug 29, 2012
- BEL to flag surveillance products at defence expo - Mar 28, 2012
- Electronic warfare technologies to be developed for police - Feb 22, 2012
- India to base anti-piracy patrol plane in Maldives - Oct 18, 2011
- Thales, BEL to form joint venture radar company - Aug 29, 2012
- Bharat Electronics to secure parliament with hi-tech gadgets - Dec 09, 2009
- India to develop electronic warfare system soon - Nov 25, 2010
- Indian Navy to induct 24 long range maritime reconnaissance aircraft - Dec 05, 2011
- Boeing gets equipment from BEL for Indian Navy aircraft - May 12, 2010
- BEL records marginal sales growth in 2011-12 - Apr 02, 2012
- Indian designed sensors delivered to Boeing for P-8I aircraft (Lead) - Dec 23, 2010
- ECIL launches two high-tech defence products - Apr 12, 2012
- India opens coastal radar chain to plug surveillance gap (Lead) - Aug 25, 2012
- BEL net dips 16 percent in 2011-12 - Apr 24, 2012
- Defence shipyards lose out to private players: Antony - Nov 28, 2011