Another goods train derails in Uttar PradeshJuly 23rd, 2011 - 7:31 pm ICT by IANS
Allahabad, July 23 (IANS) Less than 24 hours after a goods train derailed in Uttar Pradesh’s Allahabad district, eight wagons of another goods train Saturday jumped tracks at almost the same place where the first incident took place, officials said. No casualty was reported.
Wagons of the cement-laden goods train, going towards Bihar, derailed near the Rambagh railway station, where two wagons of another goods train derailed Friday.
The derailment disrupted rail traffic along the Varanasi-Allahabad route.
“We are yet to ascertain the exact reason behind the derailment. A through probe needs to be carried out into the incident,” North Eastern Railway general manager K.B.L. Mittal told reporters in Allahabad, some 200 km from state capital Lucknow.
- Goods train derails - Mar 08, 2011
- Goods train jumps rails in Uttar Pradesh - Aug 13, 2010
- Goods train derails in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 20, 2011
- Goods train derailed in Bihar, disrupts traffic (Lead, Changing dateline) - Jul 13, 2012
- Goods train derails in Uttar Pradesh - Oct 09, 2010
- Goods train derails in Bihar; no casualties - Jul 13, 2012
- Train derails in Uttar Pradesh, all passengers safe - Apr 27, 2011
- Rail traffic disrupted as goods train derails - Oct 04, 2011
- Goods train derails in Jharkhand, services affected - Oct 08, 2010
- Goods train derailed in Uttar Pradesh - Sep 08, 2010
- Goods train derails in Uttar Pradesh - Oct 31, 2009
- Six wagons of coal-laden goods train derail in UP - Jun 20, 2012
- Train movement hit in Bengal - Mar 30, 2012
- Goods train derails in Uttar Pradesh - Oct 05, 2010
- Goods train derails in Uttar Pradesh - Jan 22, 2010