Anil Ambani firm ventures into animation educationJune 3rd, 2009 - 8:41 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 3 (IANS) The Anil Ambani group has forayed into animation education by launching the Big Animation Infotainment and Media School or Big Aims, a training institute in Pune.
“Big Aims is unique and a first-of-its kind,” said Ashish Kulkarni, chief executive of Big Animation, the group company that launched the project and made the animated TV series “Little Krishna”.
“It will be a big leap for freshers, amateurs and aspirants to migrate to a much higher level of training practised by major Hollywood studios like Dreamworks,” Kulkarni told IANS over phone from Mumbai.
“We will train them and groom them to help learn the basics and principles of storytelling in animation and feature films,” he added.
Starting June, Big Aims offers professional full-time one-year advanced courses in three-dimensional and two-dimensional films, as well as pre-production and post-production work.
- DreamWorks China venture to produce first animation film - Mar 20, 2012
- Reliance MediaWorks in expansion mode with south India focus - Feb 01, 2012
- BBC, Reliance Big in movie co-production deal - Nov 02, 2010
- Prachi Desai dumps Kannada superstar's Bollywood debut - Aug 20, 2011
- Anil Ambani walks Oscar red carpet, his 'The Help' gets statuette (With Images) - Feb 27, 2012
- Kunder plans to shoot 'Kick' from November - Jul 09, 2012
- Ireland courts Bollywood with money-back guarantee - Jan 15, 2012
- Hirani, Rituparno to hold master classes in Melbourne - May 25, 2012
- When technology, Bollywood walked hand in hand (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 17, 2011
- Indian market not ready for animation films: Filmmakers - Mar 25, 2011
- Amitabh Bachchan, Priyardarshan join hands with Toonz - Oct 30, 2009
- DreamWorks Animation in five-year deal with 20th Century Fox - Aug 21, 2012
- Nikhil Advani dedicates 'Delhi Safari' to daughter - Aug 17, 2012
- Anil Ambani, Spielberg announce $825 mn funding for Dreamworks - Jul 15, 2009
- Jeremy Renner is in talks with DreamWorks about taking up a role in WikiLeaks film - Jul 24, 2012
Tags: aims, amateurs, anil ambani group, animated tv series, animation education, chief executive, dreamworks, feature films, full time, group company, hollywood, infotainment, june 3, leap, little krishna, major hollywood studios, storytelling, time one