Amy Winehouse’’s hubby may be released early from prison for good behaviourAugust 11th, 2008 - 4:35 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 11 (ANI): Troubled singer/songwriter Amy Winehouse could have her husband Blake Fielder-Civil home for the New Year if he behaves himself, according to new reports.
Fielder-Civil, who is currently serving a 27-month sentence in the British capital’’s Pentonville Prison, could be released early from prison for good behaviour.
Winehouses hubby had been arrested and convicted on charges of grievous bodily harm (GBH) and perverting the course of justice, after he assaulted a London pub landlord in 2006.
Fielder-Civil, 26, was ordered to serve the remaining 18 months of his initial sentence when his pleas to Judge David Radford for time served were denied.
“No previous convictions, rather than exemplary good character - if what I read about him and the use of drugs is true,” Contactmusic quoted Radford as having said at the time the request was made.
The judge further added that Fielder-Civil had behaved in a “gratuitous, cowardly and disgraceful” manner.
According to Britain’’s News of the World newspaper, Fielder-Civil will be released on 30 December pending his behaviour.
“We”re hoping that his probation officer will advise him to stay with us. If he’’s linked with drugs on his weekend visit he will lose the right to come out early. He will be released on December 30 if he’’s a good boy. I”ve told him to keep his head down,” his mother Georgette added. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse sues mom-in-law for selling her love letter - Aug 25, 2009
- Fielder-Civil to move to countryside jail amid safety fears - Aug 03, 2008
- Amy Winehouses hubby was offered PS5k to get her drug dealer killed - Dec 14, 2008
- Britain's drug lord wants to run empire from prison - Nov 25, 2011
- Indian-origin lawyer who smuggled drugs into prisons faces jail - Mar 07, 2012
- Amy Winehouses mother-in-law wants her to quit drugs to reunite with hubby - Sep 29, 2008
- Winehouse's 'druggie ex hubby back in rehab' - Jul 29, 2009
- Winehouse's unheard album to be released - Nov 01, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouses mum relieved to see junkie Fielder-Civil back in jail - Dec 10, 2008
Tags: amy winehouse, david radford, drugs, gbh, georgette, good behaviour, good boy, good character, grievous bodily harm, hubby, judge david, london pub, new year, news of the world, news of the world newspaper, pentonville prison, previous convictions, probation officer, pub landlord, singer songwriter