Amity, Max New York to offer insurance management courseMay 27th, 2009 - 6:01 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 27 (IANS) Amity Global Business School, in collaboration with Max New York Life Insurance, Wednesday announced the launch of a post-graduate diploma in insurance and sales management.
The programme offers professional training in specialised subjects such as insurance sales practices and management, insurance products, legal and regulatory aspects of life insurance as well as general and marketing management.
As a part of collaboration, a joint committee set up by Amity and Max New York Life will decide the selection of the candidates, a statement by the insurance firm said.
The statement said students will get an “assured opportunity” to do their summer training at Max New York Life. Those clearing the “minimum selection criterion” will also be absorbed.
“The rapid growth in the Indian insurance industry over the last few years has resulted in an ever increasing need for skilled professionals in the sector,” said Rajan Kalia, Max New York Life’s executive vice president and human resources head.
- Infosys partners with Singapore varsity for staff training - Sep 13, 2011
- KPMG to offer training in tax laws at NIIT centres - Jan 05, 2012
- IGNOU invites applications for online agriculture programme - May 04, 2012
- IGNOU starts admissions for information security courses - Jun 18, 2012
- IGNOU launches diploma in women and gender studies - May 10, 2012
- Indian insurers asked to spread wings abroad - Jul 06, 2012
- IIM-C inducts largest ever batch - Jun 24, 2011
- IGNOU launches course in food science and technology - Jun 30, 2011
- IRDA bans universal life products - Oct 21, 2010
- IDDCR joins hands with Temple University - Jul 08, 2011
- IGNOU launches courses in water conservation - Apr 09, 2012
- 'Construction equipment industry needs more skilled workforce' - Nov 26, 2011
- IRDA to contest SEBI order (With SEBI bans 14 insurance companies from selling ULIPs) - Apr 10, 2010
- Paid internship in professional studies in Haryana - Feb 16, 2011
- IRDA move will kill variable insurance segment: Industry - Oct 23, 2010
Tags: amity, aspects of life, global business school, indian insurance, insurance firm, insurance industry, insurance management, insurance products, insurance sales, kalia, management course, marketing management, new york life insurance, post graduate diploma, rajan, regulatory aspects, sales practices, selection criterion, skilled professionals, specialised subjects