Allahabad Bank revises term deposit ratesAugust 20th, 2008 - 3:00 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Aug 20 (IANS) Kolkata-based Allahabad Bank has revised its interest rates on domestic term deposits up to Rs.10 million from 9.75 percent to 10 percent per annum for a period of over one year and less than two years, it said Wednesday.The rate of interest for senior citizens for the same period will be 10.5 percent.
For domestic term deposits above Rs.10 million, the interest rate for a contractual period of one year to less than two years will be 9.75 percent per annum.
The changes in deposit rates would be applicable from Aug 21.
- SBI cuts interest rates on term deposits - Aug 02, 2012
- SBI cuts fixed deposit rates by up to 1 percent - Sep 05, 2012
- PNB hikes interest rate on fixed deposit by 0.25 percent - Aug 02, 2012
- SBI cuts interest rates on NRE deposits by 0.50 percent - Sep 05, 2012
- SBI, PNB hike interest rate on NRE term deposits (Lead) - Dec 27, 2011
- PNB raises interest rate on NRE term deposits - Dec 27, 2011
- SBI hikes deposit rates by 25-75 bps, keeps base rate steady - Sep 30, 2010
- Union Bank of India hikes base rate by 50 basis points - Aug 06, 2011
- PNB raises base rate by 50 bps, deposit rates by 25-50 bps - Sep 30, 2010
- UCO Bank raises prime lending rate by 25 basis points - Aug 09, 2010
- SBI, Allahabad Bank cut interest rates - Apr 23, 2012
- PNB, Allahabad Bank hike lending, deposit rates - Jul 29, 2011
- SBI raises lending, deposit rates; loans to get costlier - Aug 16, 2010
- Allahabad Bank not yet looking at interest rates cut: Official - Jan 30, 2012
- Mukherjee puts money in one pocket, takes out from others (Roundup) - Mar 16, 2012