Ajit Singh forms committee to resolve AAI’s HR issuesJune 8th, 2012 - 8:36 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 8 (IANS) In a bid to resolve the human resources (HR) issues in state-run Airports Authority of India (AAI), Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh Friday constituted a committee that will determine the parameters of seniority for employees of the company.
The HR policies issues arose after erstwhile National Airports Authority (NAA) and International Airports Authority of India (IAAI) were merged into AAI in 1995.
According to an official statement, the committee has been tasked to settle the HR issue by determining parameters of seniority. The committee has been given a timeline of 45 days to resolve the issue.
“The committee will prepare a cadre-wise single and unified provisional seniority within 15 days and will seek objections if any from the employee in next 15 days. The final seniority list will be published in another 15 days after disposing off the objections received thereon,” the statement said.
Earlier, two separate committees — Justice Jain committee in 1995 and Krishnamoorthy committee in 2005 — were set up to look at the HR issues of AAI. Both the committees had given a set of recommendations for resolving the issue which still continues.
The new committee will examine the recommendations of both the earlier committees and then determine the inter-se seniority in accordance to them and the guidelines of department of personnel and training (DoPT).
- Air India forms committee to implement Dharmadhikari report - Jun 21, 2012
- CAG Vinod Rai's service records and dossier missing - Aug 21, 2012
- IGNOU launches course for central government staff - Oct 28, 2010
- Government announces Air India staff integration process (Second Lead) - Jun 01, 2012
- Supreme Court strikes down appointment of CVC P.J. Thomas - Mar 03, 2011
- No large aircraft from Patna from Aug 16 - Aug 05, 2012
- Bank strike hits customer services in Karnataka - Aug 23, 2012
- Large aircraft allowed from Patna till Aug 31 - Aug 12, 2012
- Strike cripples banking operations in Karnataka - Aug 22, 2012
- AAI relaxes deadline for Patna airport till Oct 31 - Sep 18, 2012
- Agartala airport to be air hub - Mar 02, 2012
- Airports Authority wants to raise Rs.5,000 crore - Sep 19, 2011
- PMO sees 8,400 percent rise in RTI pleas - May 15, 2011
- President cancels Thomas's appointment as CVC - Mar 15, 2011
- VRS scheme for Airports Authority employees approved - Dec 08, 2009
Tags: airports authority of india, airports authority of india aai, ajit singh, civil aviation, committees, department of personnel and training, hr issue, hr issues, hr policies, iaai, international airports, justice jain, krishnamoorthy, naa, national airports, new committee, New Delhi, objections, seniority list, timeline