Airtel named best service provider in Asia-PacificJune 9th, 2009 - 10:09 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 9 (IANS) Bharti Airtel, one of India’s leading telecom service providers, has been adjudged the best service provider in the Asia-Pacific region by telecom research and consultancy firm Frost and Sullivan.
The company has bagged top honours for overall service quality and has been adjudged the service provider of the year in the “Best of the Best” category, Airtel said in a statement Tuesday.
“The awards recognise Bharti Airtel’s commitment to technology and business innovation, and globally benchmarked quality of services,” said Manoj Kohli, chief executive and joint managing director of Airtel.
Vietnam’s telecom major Viettel has been named as the best emerging markets’ service provider.
India’s outsoucing company IBM Daksh was declared the best contact centre outsourcing service provider of the year.
- Bharti Airtel inks managed services deal with Ericsson - Jul 21, 2011
- Bharti Airtel in deal with IBM for IT solutions to African employees - Jul 12, 2011
- Airtel to invest $25 million in Malawi - Jun 22, 2012
- Airtel Nigeria most innovative company of the year - Sep 10, 2012
- Airtel touches 50 million customers mark in Africa - Nov 30, 2011
- Bharti Airtel gets EuroFinance Treasury award - Jul 08, 2012
- Bharti Airtel Q1 net profit declines 37 percent - Aug 08, 2012
- Bharti Airtel signs network expansion deal with Huawei - Jun 01, 2011
- IBM to manage Bharti Airtel's IT operations in Africa - Sep 17, 2010
- Airtel ranked best operator by Nigerian telecom regulator - May 11, 2012
- Airtel officials sold shares worth Rs.4.6 crore - Nov 22, 2011
- Bharti Airtel to acquire Telecom Seychelles for $62 million - Aug 11, 2010
- 'Revised defence offsets policy will encourage Indian SME sector' - May 08, 2012
- Airtel deal with Nokia Siemens for expansion in Africa - Sep 29, 2011
- Centum to provide learning solutions to Airtel in Africa - Dec 07, 2010
Tags: asia pacific region, best contact, bharti airtel, business innovation, chief executive, consultancy firm, contact centre, emerging markets, frost and sullivan, honours, ibm daksh, managing director, New Delhi, outsoucing, service provider, service quality, telecom research, telecom service providers, vietnam, viettel