Airport Metro increases frequencyAugust 21st, 2011 - 6:22 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 21 (IANS) Starting Monday, commuters on the high-speed Delhi Airport Metro Express will get a train every 15 minutes throughout the day.
This frequency was maintained until now only during peak hours, a Delhi Airport Metro Express Private Limited (DAMEPL) official said Sunday.
DAMEPL, a Reliance Infrastructure-led consortium that operates the airport Metro, Aug 5 increased the train frequency from 20 minutes to 15 minutes during peak hours (7-11 a.m.).
To increase the frequency, DAMEPL has added one more train to the corridor, taking the total number of operational trains to four.
- Airport Metro increases frequency during peak hours - Aug 05, 2011
- Delhi school students to get Airport Metro experience - May 01, 2011
- Airport Metro's two new stations open Monday - Aug 15, 2011
- 15,000 people daily travel on airport Metro - Sep 11, 2011
- Delhi Airport Express resumption date unclear - Aug 14, 2012
- Airport Metro line services suspended from Sunday - Jul 07, 2012
- Airport Metro feeder bus service from Wednesday - Sep 13, 2011
- 9,000 people travel on Airport Metro daily - May 04, 2011
- Airport Metro offers discounted fares on Good Friday, Easter - Apr 21, 2011
- Airport Metro to run on Diwali - Oct 25, 2011
- Delhi Metro airport line to open by March (Lead) - Feb 05, 2011
- Airport Metro to remain shut till late August (Lead) - Jul 07, 2012
- Delhi Metro's airport line gets safety clearance, to begin soon (Lead) - Jan 10, 2011
- From railway station to airport in 20 minutes! - Feb 22, 2011
- Metro's airport line likely to open next week: Sreedharan - Jan 18, 2011