Aircraft crashes at Uganda airportMarch 9th, 2009 - 1:49 pm ICT by IANS
Kampala, March 9 (Xinhua) A medium sized plane crashed at the international airport near Uganda’s capital, a radio station said Monday.
According to reports, it was a cargo plane which crashed at the Entebbe international airport in Uganda.
The number of victims aboard is not yet known.
- Seven killed in Uganda aircraft crash (Lead) - Mar 09, 2009
- Cargo plane crashes in Ghana - Jun 03, 2012
- Large cargo plane crashes in Ghanaian capital, casualties feared - Jun 03, 2012
- 10 killed in Ghana plane crash (Lead) - Jun 03, 2012
- Eleven dead in Ugandan plane crash (Second lead) - Mar 09, 2009
- Passenger plane crashes near Pakistani capital of Islamabad, many killed (Updated) - Apr 20, 2012
- Dutch police arrest British terror suspect at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport - Sep 19, 2010
- Cargo plane crashes in Pakistan - Nov 28, 2010
- 13 Indians die in Nepal air crash (Third Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Russian plane with 44 missing in Indonesia (Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Ugandan president rewards Olympic gold medal winner - Aug 16, 2012
- 50 dead in Uganda landslides - Aug 30, 2011
- Kenya minister killed in chopper crash - Jun 10, 2012
- Hundreds feared dead after Nigerian jet crashes in Lagos - Jun 04, 2012
- Top official dead, minister hurt in Congo plane crash - Feb 12, 2012