AirAsia offers 20 percent off on all flightsSeptember 13th, 2010 - 7:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 13 (IANS) Malaysian low-cost airline AirAsia Monday said it will offer 20 percent discount on all seats on all flights for bookings made from Sep 14-19.
“Guests will be able to enjoy this special promotion for the immediate travel period from Sep 20-Nov 15,” the company said in a statement.
According to the company, the special discount is applicable on all its international routes to Europe, Australia, China, India and the southeast Asian region.
On Aug 5, the budget airline had started its daily flights from Kaula Lumpur to the Indian capital and made a similar offer of one-way tickets at Re.1 (excluding taxes).
The airline which has made Kaula Lumpur its aviation hub connects major centres in Asia and Asia-pacific like Australia, India, China, Taiwan and Korea.
- AirAsia X airline offers 20 percent discount - Sep 04, 2010
- Air Asia X offers free one-way flight to Kaula Lumpur - Aug 16, 2010
- AirAsia X launches Kaula Lumpur-Delhi daily flights - Aug 05, 2010
- Tiger Airways Hyderabad-Singapore flight from September - Jul 02, 2012
- Malaysian airlines troubled by crash rumours - Mar 17, 2011
- Malaysia's AirAsia wins TTG best Asian low-cost carrier award - Oct 12, 2010
- AirAsia to start Kolkata-Bangkok daily flight from December - Oct 20, 2010
- AirAsia to give away a million free tickets - Nov 11, 2009
- AirAsia plans to spread in India, hub in Bangkok - Nov 20, 2009
- AirAsia launches flight to Bangalore - May 21, 2010
- Goan origin Fernandes has pan-India aspiration for his AirAsia (Lead) - Apr 13, 2010
- Malaysia's AirAsia offering 200 dollar return flights from Oz to London - Jun 09, 2010
- Branson to work as air hostess on AirAsia flight - Nov 17, 2010
- AirAsia starts Chennai-Penang flight service - Apr 28, 2010
- Malaysian budget airliner Air Asia to target two million passengers to India - Jan 28, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,