Air India to launch daily Ahmedabad-Frankfurt flightMay 9th, 2009 - 7:29 pm ICT by IANS
Ahmedabad, May 9 (IANS) Air India is set to launch a daily direct flight from here to Frankfurt from June 1, the airline said Saturday.
Flight AI-120 Ahmedabad-Frankfurt, a Boeing 777-200 aircraft with a passenger capacity of 291, will depart the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport at 2.05 a.m. June 1 and will reach the German city at 6.50 a.m. (local time).
The daily return flight will leave Frankfurt at 11.10 a.m. (local time) and reach Ahmedabad at 10.25 p.m., an Air India official said.
Air India had recently opened an operational hub for west-bound flights in Frankfurt, he added.
Indo-Asian News Service
- Air India to deploy more wide-bodied planes on global routes - Oct 10, 2009
- Air India to run 11 all-women crew flights on Women's Day (Lead) - Mar 07, 2011
- Air India to run special flights to Japan - Mar 16, 2011
- Nine pilots sacked, eight flights cancelled (Lead) - May 10, 2012
- 68 more Indians return from Libya, 600 to arrive Monday night - Feb 28, 2011
- Air India suspends Sunday flights to Europe, US - Apr 17, 2010
- Air India to lease out fuel guzzling 777s - Jun 12, 2012
- Air India to resume flights to most global destinations - Aug 12, 2012
- Thai Airways orders six Boeing 777s in deal valued at $1.7 billion - Aug 19, 2011
- Air India board decides on loan restructuring, cost-cutting measures - Nov 29, 2011
- Air India's 'sick' pilots continue protest, four flights cancelled (Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Libya unrest: 68 Indians land in Mumbai, 3,000 to be evacuated by ships (Lead) - Feb 28, 2011
- Air Austral, Okay Airways and Qatar Airways order new Boeing aircraft - Jul 21, 2010
- American Airlines flight diverted to U.S. military airbase in Alaska after fire alarm goes off - Jul 12, 2010
- Air India makes Frankfurt hub for Western sector - Mar 01, 2009
Tags: ahmedabad, air india, airline, asian news, boeing, boeing 777 200, direct flight, flights, frankfurt, german city, hub, indo, jg, local time, news service, return flight, sardar vallabhbhai patel, snc