Air India cancels nine flights in BangaloreApril 28th, 2011 - 7:48 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, April 28 (IANS) Air India operations in Bangalore were severely hit Thursday on the second day of the strike by its pilots, forcing the airlines to cancel nine flights.
“We operated 10 flights and cancelled nine,” an Air India spokesperson told IANS.
Three flights were cancelled Wednesday. Air India normally operates 17 flights out of Bangalore everyday.
Members of the Indian Commercial Pilots Association (ICPA), once on the rolls of the erstwhile Indian Airlines, struck work midnight Tuesday demanding parity in pay with their counterparts in Air India and other issues related to work conditions.
- Air India to operate 40 domestic flights - May 01, 2011
- Four Air India flights from Kolkata cancelled - Apr 29, 2011
- Eight flights cancelled in Kolkata - Apr 28, 2011
- Air India cancels two flights out of Chennai - Apr 28, 2011
- Air India operates five domestic flights from Chennai - Apr 29, 2011
- Air India cancels 11 flights from Kolkata - May 01, 2011
- Air India cancels 14 flights from Kolkata - Apr 30, 2011
- Air India cancels 12 flights from Kolkata - May 06, 2011
- Pilots' strike stayed by court in public interest - Apr 27, 2011
- Air India cancels 10 flights from Kolkata - May 05, 2011
- No stay on Air India's derecognition of pilot union - Apr 29, 2011
- Air India cancels five Kerala flights - Apr 28, 2011
- ICPA pilots take out rally in Kolkata - May 05, 2011
- Air India pilots strike: Stand off continues, 100 flights cancelled - Apr 29, 2011
- Air India cancels more than 60 Mumbai flights - Apr 30, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,