Air Arabia offers special fares for Indian passengersApril 13th, 2009 - 3:43 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 13 (IANS) Sharjah-based budget airline Air Arabia Monday announced lucrative packages for its Indian passengers to travel to Greece, Egypt, Jordan and the Gulf region this summer.
Apart from the new competitive return fare of Rs.10,973 between India and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the airline is also offering discounts for its Indian passengers on their hotel stay in the Gulf country and other perks like car assistance, free baggage up to 30 kg and sightseeing tours.
“We have introduced special holiday fares from our Indian destinations to our international network destinations. We have return fares as low as Rs.18,525 to Egypt, Rs.23,085 to Turkey, Rs.19,950 to Jordan and Rs.22,088 to Kenya,” the airline said in a statement.
All fares are inclusive of taxes and surcharges, but exclusive of airport user fees, service tax and agency handling charges, it said.
Air Arabia will also launch services to Athens (Greece) from April 21 and is offering a special return fare of Rs.25,223 on the route.
Currently Air Arabia flies from its hub in Sharjah to Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Jaipur, Kochi, Mumbai, Nagpur, Coimbatore, Thiruvananthapuram, Hyderabad, Kozhikode and Delhi.
The airline is also scheduled to launch its service to Goa from April 16.
- Air Arabia announces low-fare festive bonanza for Indians - Oct 07, 2009
- Regulator asks airlines not to increase fares - Jul 16, 2012
- Air India to resume flights to most global destinations - Aug 12, 2012
- Air Arabia Egypt launches Istanbul flights - Jun 25, 2011
- Air Arabia Q1 profit soars by 21% - Aug 10, 2009
- Air Arabia takes off to Najaf - Jun 06, 2010
- Jordan to launch first low-cost carrier - Jun 08, 2010
- Emirates cuts fares on select destinations - Jul 18, 2012
- Air Arabia starts direct flight to Russia - Oct 23, 2011
- Air India announces sops for international travellers - Jan 28, 2011
- Air Arabia to increase frequency from Nagpur - May 29, 2012
- Air India cancels five Kerala flights - Apr 28, 2011
- Air Arabia Q2 profit at $30 mn - Aug 08, 2010
- UAE airline wins Airbus award - Jun 12, 2011
- Day 21, Rs.300 crore losses - Air India crisis continues - May 28, 2012
Tags: air arabia, athens greece, budget airline, chennai, egypt, free baggage, goa, holiday fares, hub, indian destinations, jordan, kg, kozhikode, lucrative packages, mumbai, New Delhi, sightseeing tours, surcharges, thiruvananthapuram, united arab emirates