AIA Engineering proposes 40 percent dividendJune 4th, 2008 - 7:29 pm ICT by IANS
Ahmedabad, June 4 (IANS) City-based AIA Engineering Ltd (AIAE) announced Wednesday that it has posted a 32.14 percent increase in net sales income at Rs.6.98 billion ($166 million) and a 41.29 percent rise in net profit after tax for the 2007-08 fiscal. The company has also proposed a dividend of 40 percent.
AIAE is engaged in manufacturing abrasion and corrosion resistant critical high chrome components, collectively called mill internals with applications in cement, mining and thermal power equipment.
The company’s net sales income rose to Rs.2.04 billion in the January-March 2008 quarter as compared to Rs.1.53 billion of the year-ago period, a 33.35 percent increase.
The net profit in the same period was registered at Rs.440 million against Rs.23.1 million, recording a 900 percent jump.
- Carborundum Universal net down by 31 percent - Aug 07, 2012
- ICICI's second quarter net profit increases 18.8 percent - Oct 29, 2010
- IOB quarterly net profit declines 53 percent - Jan 28, 2012
- LG Electronics posts $394 mn operating profit - Apr 25, 2012
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent - Apr 20, 2012
- ONGC fourth quarter net up 71 percent - May 28, 2010
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Reliance Capital nets 329 crore profit in Jan-March quarter - May 19, 2012
- CESC's consolidated net profit down 11 percent - Jun 13, 2012
- Syndicate bank net up marginally in Q4 - May 05, 2012
- Tata Motors third quarter net profit up 40.47 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- Hyundai Motor posts $2 bn operating profit in Q1 - Apr 26, 2012
- Sterlite Industries quarterly net profit up 35 percent - Apr 25, 2011
- Chinese liquor giant's Q1 profit soars - Apr 20, 2012
- Rural Electrification Corp Q4 net up 45 percent - May 19, 2010