AI Bhubaneswar flight makes precautionary landing in KolkataJune 18th, 2012 - 8:02 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, June 18 (IANS) Suspecting a technical snag, an Air India flight from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar with 115 passengers on board made a precautionary landing at the NSC Bose International Airport here Monday, an airport official said.
“The Air India flight en-route to Bhubaneswar from New Delhi made a precautionary landing here at 2.55 p.m. Monday after the pilot suspected a technical snag. The weather at the Bhubaneswar airport was also inclement due to which the pilot was apprehensive of landing there,” airport spokesperson Suprakash said.
The aircraft was still at the airport and technicians were looking for the snag.
Air India officials were arranging for a different flight to accommodate the passengers, added the spokesman.
- Jetlite plane makes emergency landing in Mumbai - Jul 04, 2011
- Super jumbo makes emergency landing at Hyderabad airport - Oct 23, 2011
- Air India flight makes emergency landing in Pakistan (Lead, Changing dateline) - Jul 09, 2012
- Air India flight develops snag, passengers safe - Jun 10, 2012
- Flight carrying Kiran Bedi develops snag, diverted - Nov 13, 2011
- Air India relief plane returns, India lauds Pakistan's help but passengers miffed (Roundup) - Jul 10, 2012
- Air India relief plane returns, India lauds Pakistan's cooperation (Evening Lead) - Jul 09, 2012
- SpiceJet makes precautionary landing at Mumbai airport - Apr 13, 2012
- Stranded Air India passengers to land in Delhi by 3 p.m. (Second Lead) - Jul 09, 2012
- Air India flight lands safely despite technical snag - Jun 28, 2010
- Dozens sickened during ArkeFly flight from Amsterdam to Canary Islands - Dec 18, 2010
- Kingfisher flight returns to Hyderabad after snag - Oct 29, 2011
- Air India flight makes emergency landing at Delhi (Lead) - Jun 29, 2009
- Air India flies out stranded British Airways passengers - May 26, 2012
- Special plane with stranded passengers reaches Delhi - Jul 09, 2012