Ahmedabad gets its first Marks and Spencer storeDecember 10th, 2008 - 11:04 pm ICT by IANS
Ahmedabad, Dec 10 (IANS) UK-based retailer Marks and Spencer (M&S) Wednesday opened its first exclusive store here. “We are happy to bring the M&S brand to Ahmedabad as we grow in the Indian market. With every new store, we reaffirm our commitment to bringing nothing but the best to the quality-conscious Indian,” said M&S India chief executive Mark Ashman said in an official statement.
Spread over 14,000 square feet, this is the retail giant’s 15th store in the country.
The store will bring international quality and value for money on product range such as men’s wear, women’s wear, kids’ wear, home décor, lingerie and beauty products, the statement said.
- World's first ever carbon neutral bra goes on sale in UK - Apr 14, 2011
- Marks and Spencer to open 50 stores in India in 3 years - Jun 30, 2010
- Pakistani textile brand to open 200 stores in India - Apr 14, 2012
- Dannii Minogue to star in M&S womenswear campaign - Mar 24, 2010
- Cougar effect boosts lingerie sales among middle-aged women - May 01, 2010
- Now, 'Nearly Naked' lingerie that blends perfectly with your skin tone! - Feb 04, 2011
- Comments from India Inc. on foreign equity in retail trade - Nov 25, 2011
- Barbie Apparel's first couture range for girls (With image) - Apr 03, 2012
- New York street fashion enters India with Eucko Unltd - Aug 12, 2010
- Spencer's in talks with foreign players for retail venture - Jul 29, 2011
- SpongeBob or Ninja Hattori - funky eyewear for kids! (With Images) - Aug 30, 2011
- Marks & Spencer criticised for bra that can be worn only for 8 hours - Sep 15, 2010
- CESC to foray into solar power generation - Jul 23, 2010
- Canon to open 300 outlets across India's small towns - Nov 22, 2011
- Express your love with diamond-studded undies - May 17, 2012