Aegon Religare to hire 3,500 advisors for GujaratMay 21st, 2009 - 8:03 pm ICT by IANS
Ahmedabad, May 21 (IANS) Brushing aside recession blues, Aegon Religare Life Insurance Thursday announced plans to hire 3,500 financial advisors in Gujarat over the next four months.
“Currently we have 200 advisors in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot and Surat. The company is going to hire 600 advisors at the Ahmedabad branch alone,” said company chief marketing officer Yateesh Srivastava at a news conference here.
Nationally, Aegon Religare has hired 5,000 financial advisors in the last nine months, a period that also saw it attracting over 25,000 customers and bagging new business worth Rs.50 crore in premium, Srivastava said.
The company, he said, has set a target of achieving Rs.1 crore in premium income a month from the Ahmedabad branch alone by the first quarter of 2010-11. “We have also set a target for the branch to break even in three years,” Srivastava added.
- Aegon Religare targeting Rs.500 crore premium in 2010-11 - Oct 08, 2010
- Aegon Religare eyes Rs.240 crore premium income this fiscal - Jul 09, 2009
- Aegon Religare Life to expand online product offering - Oct 07, 2010
- Aegon Religare plans Rs.85-cr capital infusion (Lead) - Jan 16, 2010
- Aegon Religare to infuse Rs.85 cr fresh capital - Jan 16, 2010
- Insurance firms might find draft bancassurance guidelines difficult - Jan 03, 2012
- Chola MS targets Rs.1,350 crore premium by March-end - Jan 02, 2012
- Reliance Life Insurance to hire 5,500 agents on payroll - Aug 16, 2012
- Aegon Religare to infuse Rs.1.2 bn by July - Jan 05, 2009
- United India Insurance targets Rs.8,000 crore premium - Nov 10, 2011
- Reliance Life enters health insurance biz - Oct 07, 2010
- ING Life investing Rs.240 crore on expansion - Jul 01, 2010
- Gujarat cities get five national urban awards - Dec 03, 2009
- Myntra aims to offer 1,000 brands online - Jun 07, 2012
- Chola MS targets Rs.2,500 crore premium by 2014-15 - Sep 03, 2012
Tags: aegon, ahmedabad, business worth, chief marketing, crore, financial advisors, first quarter, four months, gujarat, life insurance, new business, news conference, nine months, rajkot, recession blues, religare, rs 1, srivastava, target, worth rs