Adroit Claretdene Infotech empowers mobile access to corporate emailsNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:19 am ICT by admin
It enables users to access their corporate emails over the mobile browser just like they access it over the web browser.
IT departments of web hosting companies and corporations with dedicated servers just need to deploy “email@mobile” solution on their server and their email account holders can access their business emails on their mobile phones.
Small and medium enterprises can acquire this facility by subscribing with their web hosting companies.
“Adroit Claretdene Infotech recognized that access to email on move is becoming increasingly important for the mobile professional - or anyone who wants to be more productive in this immensely competitive world. But expensive smartphone purchase and monthly service fees to carriers had restricted the number of users,” said Arvind V, CEO with Adroit Claretdene Infotech.
“”email@mobile” is a simple, affordable and easy-to-use solution that enables users to access their business e-mails on any GPRS phone, while providing security and ease of maintenance for the IT department. This latest solution empowers the companies to enhance the productivity level of its people and create a competitive advantage,” he added.
This is a very effective solution with just one time investment and with no recurring or monthly charges. (ANI)
- email@mobile to provide free corporate e-mail service - Feb 13, 2008
- Free ad service on voice calls unveiled in Karnataka - Jul 01, 2011
- Wipro bags customer excellence award - Nov 29, 2011
- BSNL launches Bharat Berry push e-mail service - Nov 14, 2011
- MegaFon offers BlackBerry services in Russia - Dec 23, 2011
- S Tel launches WAP-enabled services in Himachal - Nov 01, 2010
- Microsoft launches Office 365 in India - Jun 30, 2011
- Jaipur IT firm to help BlackBerry users stay connected - Oct 10, 2010
- Now, book and pay for Air India tickets from your mobile - Mar 20, 2012
- RIM launches new BlackBerry smartphone in India - Oct 14, 2010
- BlackBerry unveils new server to access work email - Feb 17, 2010
- Google launches 'cloud' service - Apr 25, 2012
- HP launches solutions for SMBs - Jul 05, 2012
- Can't provide access to corporate emails: BlackBerry maker - Jan 27, 2011
- Bharti Airtel forays into mobile advertising segment - May 27, 2012
Tags: arvind, becoming increasingly important, business emails, competitive advantage, competitive world, effective solution, email account, gprs phone, infotech, latest solution, mail, mobile access, mobile browser, mobile professional, mobile solution, productivity level, small and medium enterprises, time investment, web hosting companies, wirelessly